Hello to all of my friends!

TaiyaD
on 1/7/09 11:48 am - Chandler, AZ
Hello everyone,

It has been awhile since I have visited the site, and I have missed the support and friendships that I found here. I have gone through so many changes over the last several months, but all very positive. I look forward to getting back in touch with all of you!

Down "102" lbs since August!

Nat
Enjoying my new life!

JRinAZ
on 1/7/09 12:07 pm - Layton, UT
On January 7, 2009 at 7:48 PM Pacific Time, TaiyaD wrote:
Hello everyone,

It has been awhile since I have visited the site, and I have missed the support and friendships that I found here. I have gone through so many changes over the last several months, but all very positive. I look forward to getting back in touch with all of you!

Down "102" lbs since August!

Nat
Nat!

Holy Mollie!  You are smokin with your weight loss!  102 lbs is amazing!  Weigh 2 go!!!!

How bout joining us at the next Chandler Meeting?  We have a fabulous guest speaker coming to motivate, inspire and share his success story.

David Smith
4th Tuesday of month (Jan 27th) at 6 pm
Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobon in conf rooms 1 and 2 (lower level)

so glad you checked in with us!  Would love to hear all about the changes and the reactions from friends and family!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

TaiyaD
on 1/7/09 12:46 pm - Chandler, AZ
Hi there,

It is good to hear from you. :) Thank you! This surgery has truly been a blessing. I feel better, I am healthier and for the first time in years I can't fit my clothes and it is not because they are too small!!! My family is so happy with the changes they have seen in me so far. I think they are mostly greatful for the fact that I look and feel healthy, after being sick for so long.

I would love to come to a meeting. I missed previous meetings because they usually fell on days that I coach basketball, but our days have changed so I should be able to make it.

I hope things have been going well with you. Talk to you soon!

Nat
Enjoying my new life!

azreggie
on 1/10/09 2:50 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Nat, Its good to see that you're doing so well.  Keep up the good work.
Reggie

Reggie

DAWN CAREY
on 1/11/09 12:09 pm - Peoria, AZ
Congrats! Keep it up!

My facebook page is www.facebook.com/dawncarey

Most Active