Happy Birthday!

JRinAZ
on 1/7/09 7:16 am - Layton, UT

Dawn B,

I hope you're having a GREAT day!!!  Thinking of you sweetie pie!

Birthday Balloons

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 1/7/09 2:44 pm - AZ
Hi Joyce,

Thanks for remembering me today. I had a really nice day. I had lunch with Jen. Went to the Keg and the food was good. I had dinner Monday night a Don and Charlie's with another weight loss surgery buddie of ours. Than next week Nita and I going out to lunch. I have so many dinner and lunch dates I am getting so spoiled. How have you been ? I posted a message to you and never heard from you. Call me. I would love to hear from ya......
JRinAZ
on 1/8/09 12:20 am - Layton, UT
Ahhh,
How nice to have such a big circle of folks that love YOU!  So glad you had a nice b.d.!  Maybe I can crash your lunch with Nita next week?  Let me know K?  IF not, then I'll get my name on your waiting list for restaurant partners!  LOL!

Flexible next week except for the 15th.....then I'm going up the mountain with Dr. Mazaheri to present at the Prescott Support Group!  Woooooooo Hoooooooooo!  I LOVE that group of WLS buds!

Happy Thursday!
Joyce 

(deactivated member)
on 1/8/09 8:32 pm - AZ

Hi Joyce,

I would love to have lunch with you next week. You can come with Nita and I. I have a newbie that has PM me about finding a lap band group in Prescott. Who is the contact person and their phone # so I can refer this person to them. I know you talk about how great the Prescott group is so I thought I would email this person the information.

Thanks....

JRinAZ
on 1/8/09 10:40 pm - Layton, UT
On January 9, 2009 at 4:32 AM Pacific Time, Dawn B. wrote:

Hi Joyce,

I would love to have lunch with you next week. You can come with Nita and I. I have a newbie that has PM me about finding a lap band group in Prescott. Who is the contact person and their phone # so I can refer this person to them. I know you talk about how great the Prescott grou****o I thought I would email this person the information.

Thanks....

Prescott Valley Area Support Group   data not applicable

They meet on Thursdays.  Dr. Mazaheri and I will be up there for their support group meeting on the 15th.  ALL are WELCOME.  6 p.m.

You can get all details and directions off of their website at:

www.tricitywls.com

Plz let your newbie know that he/she would get oodles of TLC and info from this awesome group!  I hope to meet them on the 15th!!!

BTW....    any Phoenix friends that want to shuttle up to the support group on the 15th are welcome.  I've invited one friend and am open to give my other 2 seats to someone who wants to have a little road trip and some fun chatter!      Family Road Trip

Hugggzzz,
Joyce 

Nita S.
on 1/9/09 8:47 am - Avondale, AZ
Dawn and I would love to have you crash our lunch.  We can really make it a party. 

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

kkortsen
on 1/8/09 2:00 am - AZ
Hi Dawn,
Happy Birthday!  Hope all is well.

Kent
(deactivated member)
on 1/8/09 8:28 pm - AZ

Hi Kent,

Glad to hear from you. I have been so busy with my other volunteer work. I have been working so crazy the last few days that I have been on OH this week like I usually am. Thanks for the Birthday wishes. Miss Ya.

Dawn

Most Active