Next support meeting

Jetplanerider
on 1/6/09 9:50 am - Glendale, AZ
 Hello, my name is Wendy. I am new to this web site. Can someone tell me you next support meeting I would like to go to one. I am just over a year out from my gastric bypass and thing are starting to pile up. I don't know anyone out here that has has the surgery or other procedure or has time to talk about it. I went to one support meeting once at Dr. Blackstone's but did not find it very helpful. I would be looking forward to meet others who had weight loss surgery who i can relate with so i no longer feel alone out there.
Nita S.
on 1/6/09 1:20 pm, edited 1/6/09 1:22 pm - Avondale, AZ
Hey Wendy,

Welcome, we have a support group that meets the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month.  Our group has a lot of Blackstone patients so you should feel right at home with us. This Saturday, is our meeting and I think that we are meeting at the Chuy's on 91st and Camelback Rd in the far west valley.  We were meeting at Banner Estrella, but they have decided not to allow us to have our meetings there on a regular basis,  only when they do not need the room.  I am trying to arrange something with another facility and will announce it when i have finalized the plans.  We are going to meet at 10:30 am and stay until 12:00 pm.  You are not alone, as a WLS community we are here to support you in any way that you may need. 

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

Most Active