Good morning all!!!

AZtyger
on 1/4/09 7:56 pm
Good Morning!   It's 5am and I am back home in Tucson for 2 days until work takes me to NYC tomorrow, so I thought I would post a quick hello before heading out to the gym.   I hope that everyone is doing well in this new year! 

I am doing great, finally getting over my cold (YAY!!!)  and settling into a routine of eating and protien and exercise.  It's funny how doing these simple things just make me feel better about myself, like I am on the right track with everything. 

I'm hoping to be able to come up to Phx for support this month, if I am in town at least.   Take care everyone!

Dustin
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/09 2:31 am - AZ

Hi Dustin,

I was really great to talk to you this morning. I think you need to get a new avatar put up. You look so hot you got to show it off. I hope we get to see you on the 17th. Dr Schlesinger's meetings are the 3rd Saturday of the month. I can always share Bella with you so I will take pictures and post them with my new camera when I get a chance.

Dawn

AZtyger
on 1/5/09 8:39 am
Awwe, you are so sweet!   I really hope that my schedule works out so that I can be there for the support group.  I always feel so much better about things when I go.   I was just thinking today that I need to take some new pics, maybe I will do that tonight

Dustin
DAWN CAREY
on 1/5/09 6:39 am - Peoria, AZ
hello and welcome back for a couple days lol.  Have a great week!

My facebook page is www.facebook.com/dawncarey

ginau
on 1/5/09 11:29 am - mesa, AZ
Woooo hoooo   check you out.. Gym and protein in one sentence !  Just kidding ...

Your doing great and looking good .. Keep it up ! your going to be a big heart Throb..

Enjoy NYC   make sure to take some Pace Picante sauce with ya in case you get home sick for mexican food -- lol

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

(deactivated member)
on 1/5/09 3:27 pm - AZ
Who is that good looking guy ? I had a double take to see your picture. All I can say is OMG you look great !!! I hope we get to see you at Dr Schlesinger's support group meeting on Jan 17 2009. Be safe on your traveling...

dawn
Most Active