Vitamins

Ricardo B.
on 1/4/09 3:59 am - Tucson, AZ
Anyone know of a better multivitamin besides flintstone chewable they are really making me fill sick after I chew them???  These are the ones that they told me to take but any suggestions would be appreicated...
ginau
on 1/4/09 4:40 am - mesa, AZ
Ricardo

You can buy cheap ones or $$$ ones ,,  I used  Walgreens daily  ( smaller than a eraser)  they went down well ... or you can simply crush em and  swallow down what ones you already have. Try and get a better quality one down the road. 3yrs out and just now statrting  to have my labs on the low side -- Would help if I would take vitamins 2x a day instead of 3 per week -- bad I know !! I will get better in a couple weeks..

Check out bariatric advantage, vista vitamins, celebration all are good

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Gena L.
on 1/4/09 9:50 am - Sun City, AZ
Ricardo...do a Google search for Celebrate Bariatric vitimans.  Easy to find. I recently ordered some and they are a capsule, easy to swallow, not very expensive and you get a 30 day supply at a time. Same with their Calcium...you need 6 daily and you get a months supply of  180 pills. Not very big, caplet shape and about the size of a Tylenol. Go to the site, to "Contact Us"...explain you are an RNYer and ask for samples...I had mine within days. calcium comes in flavored chews but I thought them too sweet fo opted for the caplets...I am PLEASED with the very fast service and they seem to value their customers as I told them I liked the flavors but not the extra sweetness....and got a nice e-mail with a thank you, and they were pleased I was honest about the sweetness.

Gena

Ricardo B.
on 1/5/09 12:13 am - Tucson, AZ
Hey thanks Gena I will give them a try..
mikiec
on 1/5/09 1:41 am - Peoria, AZ
I'm using Centrum Chewables.

Mike
beckipoohbear
on 1/5/09 4:48 am - AZ
I use the Centrum Silver Chewables.  I think they taste better than the regular and I take a separate iron supplement so it doesn't need to be part of my multi.  They are cheaper, fairly decent tasting and readily available.  I have also tried samples of the Celebrate vitamins and they were not too bad, I just don't like not being able to get them locally so I've stuck w/ the Centrum.  My six month labs were just fine.

Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Deanne K.
on 1/5/09 5:09 am - Tucson, AZ

My favorite vitamins are the Bariatric Advantage.  They come in chewables and also in capsule forms.  You can get them at bariatricadvantage.com

SuzieNewLife
on 1/8/09 2:20 am
Might want to try Bariatric Fusion.  I love it and my labs have been great.  BariatricFusion.com
Good Luck!
Ricardo B.
on 1/8/09 4:11 am - Tucson, AZ
Thanks and glad your labs are GREAT!!! i get mine check on the 19th...
Most Active