DR. MAZAHERI!!!! 3 WEEKS OUT TUCK AND LIFT!

flyrep
on 1/2/09 11:10 am, edited 1/2/09 11:11 am - AZ
WOW. One word is all I can type.  The man is just amazing. Terry our R.N is pretty something as well.

I am going to get personal. So if that bothers you please do not read past this point.

I have lost about 120ish pounds. I had two tummy's an upper and lower. I was about a foot long in each breast.

I cry as I type this.

My breast are still HUGE which I LOVE! lol 36D I have one line for the tuck and let me tell you it is as low as the line can be. AND I have NO LINE FOR MY ONCE UPPER TUMMY.

I once had a c-section line and I no longer have that line now. That's how low. People pay huge money for this. I have a new belly button, all of my muscles have been completely redone and I look lean.

The lines on my breast of very thin. I do not think that I will notice them in time. And I am FIRM and TIGHT in both areas.

I had a lot of Pm's asking about the outcome and pics. I wanted to wait till I knew without a thought I was happy 110% before posting.

The lift is more then I ever thought possible. I look at "the girls" and think WOW you guys are mine! lol There has been NO PAIN WHAT SO EVER with my left.

My TUCK...  Pain but loving the looks of a FLAT SEXY TUMMY!

Very nice looking and getting better each day. VERY PAINFUL (FOR ME). I had a LOT of work done and a ton of skin removed and a new button replaced. Today I feel GREAT! 3 weeks out on Tues. It has been painful. AND I HAVE BEEN A BABY ABOUT IT. lol

Dr. M and Terry both have been the very best. I wish the man could to WLS as well. I would send all I knew to him. Hell I wish he could be my PCP! lol They both are like family to me and my family. They take time no matter how busy either of them are AND THEY ARE VERY BUSY. Last two Mondays I have been in a 9 am 1st in line and after my appt there are at least 3 to 4 persons waiting! At 9 AM! Wonder what his mid morning and afternoon looked like!

I have seen Dr.M every week since my lift and tuck. Each week I am a TRUE baby about the pain of the tuck and he is clam and understanding with me, he understands my needs. Terry backs everything that seems to happen in the office, such a loving woman. Dana is a doll.

No one else will be me touching me for any reason. Dr. M is my man! lol If he cant do something Ill hope he'll know someone who can. I trust this man with my life.

I will be posting to photo's very soon.

Here is a little more about this wonderful,  willing and loving man.

Scottsdale Arizona's Breast Implant and Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Mazaheri's Biography

Dr. Mazaheri is double Board Certified in Plastic Surgery and General Surgery, and is a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, as well as the American Board of Surgery. After graduating *** Laude from UCLA with a B.S. in Biology, Dr. Mazaheri received his Medical Degree from the University of California, Irvine. He then continued with his postgraduate training at Brown University in Providence, RI, where he completed his internship in General Surgery. He finished his general surgery residency in Phoenix, where he became chief resident.

Dr. Mazaheri completed his cosmetic training at the University of Florida as a resident in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. During his training, he published several articles including one on breast implants. He became a recipient of numerous awards including being named “Outstanding Plastic Surgery Resident" by the Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons.

After his fourteen years of education and advanced training, Dr. Mazaheri opened his Scottsdale practice in 2002. Dr. Mazaheri is a thorough and experienced surgeon with a special interest in breast and body contouring/sculpting procedures. He also is specialty trained in all breast implants and body contouring procedures for the massive weight loss patient. Since opening his plastic surgery practice, Dr. Mazaheri has performed countless breast augmentations, tummy tucks, liposuction and body sculpting procedures—with beautiful, lasting and natural looking results.

www.drmazaheri.com

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Ann M.
on 1/2/09 3:15 pm - Peoria, AZ
I'm glad the surgery went so well.  I've heard many good things about Dr. M.  You're going to look fabulous and just think of all the sexy clothes you'll be able to wear.

I'm thinking about getting my eyes done as soon as I can gather the money.  I too am a wimp about pain.  I still am recovering from shoulder surgery and haven't been able to totally get rid of the pain pills.  After going through this, I don't think there's going to be any major surgery in my future for a long time (God willing).  I desperately need an upper and lower body lift along with implants but the thought about all the pain and having drains just doesn't thrill me so I'll keep what I have for now.  As long as I can cover it up, it'll be ok.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
JRinAZ
on 1/4/09 10:57 am - Layton, UT
Hey girlfriend!  You are GORGEOUS!!!  Congrats to you on your plastics!!!

No Worries bout being a baby!  Oh my gosh....y'know....when someone cuts you open and builds some amazing muscles underneath, then it is bound to twinge a bit!!!  I was milking it to the max when it was my round........."honey, plz get that for me"!  LOL!

Your 2009 has GREAT possibilities ahead and you'll be sporting some amazing curves to contribute to your confidence!

Weigh 2 go!  You rock! .....and you are totally right about Dr. M and the office gals!  They are da bombs!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 1/5/09 11:30 pm - AZ
I know you have been quite for a while. Just waiting for you to post again. I can't wait to see your new pictures. I posted you a PM last night. Hope to hear from you soon.

booyah1
on 1/6/09 2:35 am
hI Dawn, you seem nice , I believe I met you at a support group meeting on Saturday's 10-12;30.

you have lost LOTS of weight & your pictures of you in the peach colored top are very pretty.

I would like to talk with you if you are willing , write to me at [email protected].

sheri :)
(deactivated member)
on 1/6/09 5:10 pm - AZ
Hi Sheri,

I will happy to help you in any way. I looked at your profile and I don;t see nothing and I don't think you posted before. I will PM you my personal email address so you can ask away anything you like to know.

Dawn
Most Active