~~~ NASTY QUESTION HERE SORRY~~~

DAWN CAREY
on 12/30/08 3:28 pm - Peoria, AZ
Does everyones **** smell BADLY? lol sorry I had to ask. I could clear a room LITERALLY...

O yeah BTW, HAPPY NEW YEAR LOL  

My facebook page is www.facebook.com/dawncarey

Nita S.
on 12/30/08 3:33 pm - Avondale, AZ
Welcome to the little brown cloud club.  We didn't want to join either, but we all do.

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

(deactivated member)
on 12/30/08 5:49 pm - AZ
Dawn C,

You crack me up!! Yep **** does stink. Just blow some matches and good candles. When I had my first RNY I that that was bad. But now after my Entended RNY is is much worse. But for me the key is what I am eating. I notice if I have high fat and carbs it is going to be deadly. I try to stay away from that. My dad had not had any WLS at all. He is the master blaster he eats junk like ding dongs, HO HO's all garabge goodies and that is what he gets. 

Dawn B
ginau
on 12/30/08 11:00 pm - mesa, AZ
         YES !!!!

You might consider a good probiotic - it does help a  bit , also papaya enzymes  help break down the foods and  neutralize the smell a bit..    but Its all the protein we eat ...

Happy New Year - Party like a  rock star !!  A gravel one at that

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

ScottAZ
on 12/30/08 11:04 pm - Charleston, WV
Yes.....  Not sure who is worse my roommate or me.....(ROFL..)  I have learned the more carbs I eat the more gas I have..  Just one thing I am going to work on for new years.. Only good carbs....

Scott

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

ginau
on 12/30/08 11:09 pm - mesa, AZ
Yeah Scott

Well news ... I am thinking the 3   4 legged girls ( Bitz, Loona & Lady )  are worse than either of us  2 !!!   The darn litter box about knocked me out! and they eat better food than us.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

huskerfan85
on 1/4/09 4:22 am - Colorado Springs, CO
HIJACK......Jeanna your new avie is wonderful!!  You look amazing, keep up the good work!!  Gayle
Gayle  6'2" 

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 12/31/08 6:15 am - Tucson, AZ
I just received a video on this very subject today by email.  I don't know if we can attach files here or I would share it.  If anyone knows how to do that shoot me a pm and I will share it.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Ann M.
on 12/31/08 10:29 pm - Peoria, AZ
I had that problem for the longest time.  It's really embarassing when you're at work and subject those around you to the smell.  You want to hand out gas masks and just fade into the woodwork. 

I went to CVS and got Digestive Advantage.  I started taking 1 or 2 up to 4 times a day and within a couple of days the gas and smell had faded.  It stays gone pretty much unless I overload on not so good carbs and then I get a reminder very quickly.

I tried the Devrom stuff and it did absolutely nothing.  GasX did nothing either, neither did Gaviscon.  Digestive Advantage is used by colonoscopy patients and was the only thing that worked for me.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
sweetsue617
on 1/3/09 7:42 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
I found those Glade minis a wonderful cover-up! 
My farts used to clear a room--almost quite literally!
Most embarrasssing while shopping a few toots would escape. I would beat a hasty exit while spraying the Glade behind me. My poor son, if he was with me, was soooo mortified!

Yup--I strongly recommend the Glade mini!
Most Active