HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

AZtyger
on 12/30/08 3:42 pm
Ok, so I am a little early, but it's almost midnight here in LA and I can't sleep, so thought I would come on OH and wish everyone a happy new years!  I am out here for work, and have way too much to keep me busy, so I will probably usher in the new year by working :)  

2008 was a crazy year, full of so many ups and downs.  However, it looks like 2009 is going to start of great at least, and I hope it will be a great one for me!  Now if I can just get rid of this cold, I will be all set.  I sincerely hope that everyone has a safe and happy New Years, and I wish all of us the best in 2009.  Thank you to everyone that has been so supportive of me, you are all awesome!

Dustin
DAWN CAREY
on 12/30/08 3:48 pm - Peoria, AZ
yippeee, isnt it scarey 2009 is here!! It was a short year it seems! 

My facebook page is www.facebook.com/dawncarey

Carol C.
on 12/30/08 5:27 pm - North Hollywood, CA
Welcome to LA, I am out here for work as well. Gotta say, I really am loving it out here.  Glad your NY is looking so bright

Highest Weight: 283.4
Weight preop: 273
Current Weight: 219.8
Goal Weight: 150

(deactivated member)
on 12/30/08 6:06 pm - AZ
Hey Dustin,

I hope your feeling better. Happy New Year to you. Too bad that you have to work but your the big boss now and that goes with the job. For me 2008 was a great year for me I had my revision surgery and I had met good friends like you. Thanks also to my friends that have been supportive of me when I need help.

Happy New Years to everyone !!!
ScottAZ
on 12/30/08 11:00 pm - Charleston, WV
Dustin and all my other friends on here,

Dustin get youself feeling better asap.. Kind of sucks that you have to work tonight but like Dawn said thats what happpens when you are the boss..

Just a quick recap of 2008 it had its ups and downs.  Downs being out of work for the last part of the year. My ups was having my surgery and meeting all of you new friends.

2009 is of to a really good start by the looks.  Dating a great person, have a job to start in 19 days.. And I will be 40...( Not to sure how that is possible...I still feel like I am in my 20's now..) but the 40 comes later..

I wish everyone a great and safte New Years Eve.  Please be safe everyone.  I will talk to you all in 2009.

Scott

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

AZtyger
on 12/31/08 4:23 am
Thanks Scott!  I'm starting to feel a bit better, which is always a good thing!  And as far as work, I actually don't mind it, work can still be fun!  Have a very safe and happy New Years and I will talk to you in 2009!

Dustin
ginau
on 12/30/08 10:56 pm - mesa, AZ
PaPa D !!!

Happy New Year !!  glad to hear it's going well in  LA LA  Land !  L.A. has a lot to offer ...

Things are quiet here. I am looking forward to this year being over and starting a  fresh Year  filled with  friends, family, and new endevours ...  and a  new J.O.B.

Clink clink the protein Drink !

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

AZtyger
on 12/31/08 4:22 am
Mama G!!!!

yep LaLa land is good, I'm actually liking being out here, which is funny, but whatever.   Glad things are quiet for you.  I too cannot wait for 2008 to be over, and wish you so much luck in finding a new Job.  See you soon!

D
Most Active