Gotta love a newbie

Lori A.
on 12/30/08 7:03 am - Mesa, AZ

hi Sher!

I wont be at the seminar but if you attend the support mtg after that, you wont be able to miss me as I am 4'9 lol  and everyone there knows me

Dr Simpson's bariatric coordinator is Christine and she awesome as her assistant Jennifer !

Christine started at Dr Simpson's during my  application to the ins. co. so she has been there with me thru the past 3 yrs and has been a wonderful friend and supporter!

C U on the 13th..

Lori Acierto
1/4/06 Lapband
Dr. Terry Simpson M.D. F.A.C.S.
(4'9") 215/159/135/115 (ultimate goal)

(deactivated member)
on 12/30/08 7:00 pm - AZ
Hi Sher,

Welcome to the boards. If you have any questions you can PM me. My surgeon is DR Schlesinger  and he has his own groups on the 3rd Saturday of the month.You don't even have to be a patient and can go to his group for free. Office girls Jen and Kristen are really nice. I got my revision surgery approved in about 10 mins after it was submitted. I have Health Net HMO Medicare plan. You can also go Dr Schlesinger's site @http://www.azwls.com/default for info on him. He is in the Phoenix area on 101 and Tatum. He is very nice and caring. You can call and attend one of his seminar's. I have lost 95 lbs since July 2, 2008.
No questions are stupid and ask away. There are alot of nice people on this site. Good Luck!!!
Most Active