New Wow Moment for Me.

Deanne K.
on 12/28/08 7:43 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi Everyone,
Wanted to say that I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

I went to the King Tut exhibition while here in Dallas yesterday.  Walked the museum while waiting for our 3 hour time slot to come.  Walked through the exhibit.  It was wonderful and such a once in a lifetime chance to see it.  I have to say, I made it through it relatively well, still had some back and foot pain, but overall, I did very well.

Will be back in AZ tomorrow.  Need to get back on the program.  Being out of your atmosphere sure has been difficult for me.  Way too many carbs when you are not used to them.

Deanne
ginau
on 12/28/08 11:28 am - mesa, AZ
Deanne

Way cool !! hope you got some pics ?   Not much going on here .. Looking forward to the New Year !!!

Give me a call ..  I'll fill ya in on hte happenings  here at   the Hotel

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

JRinAZ
on 12/29/08 3:04 am - Layton, UT
On December 28, 2008 at 7:28 PM Pacific Time, ginau wrote:
Deanne

Way cool !! hope you got some pics ?   Not much going on here .. Looking forward to the New Year !!!

Give me a call ..  I'll fill ya in on hte happenings  here at   the Hotel
Holy Molley Jeanna!
You look GORjussss sweetie pie!  Lovin your new pic!!!

Hey!  Speaking of New Years???  (weren't you?)

DH and I will be at Kats Korner on New Years Eve with some family and friends.  All are invited to join us SWING DANCING!!!  ......  We'll run back to our house where I'll whip up a big huge midnight breakfast OR we can all depart away to invade some IHOP or something.

Anyone?  Swing Dancing is a blast!!!  IF you get there a bit early then you  can go through a dance lesson with them OR DH and I can teach.  Hubby will take on many partners that evening so that his wife (that would be ME) doesn't die from exhaustion.  Sooooo....no need to partner up for this party!

Just let me know if you want to join us!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 12/30/08 10:51 pm - mesa, AZ
Thank You  Joyce !

My roomie took a few snapshots.. I hate pics ... But this one is ok and I needed an update.

I have no clue on New Years Celebration. I of course have to work till 6:30

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Nita S.
on 12/29/08 3:34 am - Avondale, AZ
OMG Jeanna,

I just notices your new picture (thanks Joyce for pointing it out).  You look awesome!!! I think I have been wrapped up too much in my own pity party that I have neglected too many things, this stops right now.  You are beautiful sweetie, keep up the good work.  The results are definitely showing.

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

(deactivated member)
on 12/30/08 7:17 pm - AZ
Whats happening at Hotel Jeanna ? What are you doing for New Years Eve ? I am going out to dinner again. Same Don and Charley as Christmas Day. If the folks are paying I am a going !!! Same old soup and salad. Maybe I will try a bite of prime rib but scared to. I just hate getting sick to my stomach. If I don't see ya Happy New Year !!!
Nita S.
on 12/29/08 3:37 am - Avondale, AZ
Hey Deanna,

I just wanted to tell you that it was great talking to you at the Christmas Party.  It never ceases to amaze me how much I learn from all of my buddies.  Walking a Museum for 3 hours would about kill me right now (I think I am having some Iron issues).  So kudos to you friend and keep up the good work.

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

(deactivated member)
on 12/30/08 7:13 pm - AZ
Deanne,

Way to go with all that walking you put in. I wish I could have went to see King Tuts exhibit. Glad that you had a great Christmas at your brothers home in Dallas. When are you coming back to Phx again ? I love when these WOW moments happen and it feels so unbelievable.
Gwynn M.
on 1/6/09 2:53 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi Deanne, that is a really great WOW moment!   Sounds like you're doin' GREAT and thats a pretty cool thing to see!
Deanne K.
on 1/6/09 3:06 pm - Tucson, AZ
Thanks Gwynn, I am doing great.  Give me a call and we can chat or get together and catch up now that it's after the holidays.
Most Active