Oikos or high protein yogurt??

kathleen-ann
on 12/27/08 2:17 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
I am in PRescott area..so for the love of God dont say Trader JOes ...I have only local places to shop..LOL
Walmart was carrying Oikos high protien yogurt...and they deleted it...now I eat yogurt everyday..so I quite agitated and angry. I usually mix this Lite and Fit..to up the protien. And I have tried adding protein powder to yogurt...it makes it runny.
Can anyone tell me a substitute...or where to get Oikos.??? 
Thanks for any suggestions..though I do know you can make our own..but with a toddler and how much of it I use...I dont think I will be making it.
It needs to be low carbs, low sugar and high protien...
HUggies, Kathleen
weezieweeks
on 12/27/08 5:29 pm - North Las Vegas, NV
Hi Kathleen,

I am also in Prescott - you can get Hi Protein yogurt at Frys - it is called Carb masters - I like it.  take care, Louise

High/Low/Regain/Today/Goal
      330/199/221/207/175

Gena L.
on 12/28/08 5:58 am - Sun City, AZ
I too use the Kroger Carb Master from Fry's. My store carries strawberry, raspberry, vanilla and peach. It goes fast so you have to check often. There is 12 grms of protein in the 6 ounce container. Fry's professes to stock what you want you might ask them about carrying...or at least ordering either the Oiko's for you or the other Greek yougurt that is so popular....can not remember the name right now.

ginau
on 12/28/08 6:24 am - mesa, AZ
Kathleen

I am sure this is a silly question ... BUT   Did you ask the  store mgr to continue to carry it. Or see if another store in a nearby town is going to still have it?   maybe they can do a special order for you ??  I would also try any good health food store..

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

DAWN CAREY
on 12/29/08 2:16 pm - Peoria, AZ
yep frys carb master.  its pretty edible.  I dont like anything and I like that

My facebook page is www.facebook.com/dawncarey

Most Active