My WOW moment!

Ann M.
on 12/28/08 8:12 am - Peoria, AZ
Way to go Gena.  I have a couple size 10's for you.  It won't be long now.  You're doing so great and I'm so glad you finally found a protein that works.  See you on Saturday.  We'll celebrate!
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Gena L.
on 12/28/08 10:09 am - Sun City, AZ
Size 10's!  Now that will be a real wow moment....size 6 was my late teen years size...I never expected to be that size again!

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 12/28/08 11:11 am - Tucson, AZ
On December 27, 2008 at 6:25 PM Pacific Time, Gena L. wrote:

I had to return a Christmas present...a slacks suit.  I retuned them because the pants were so large.  Thinking I needed a 14, the originals went back. I got home with the new ones.....too big!     (I hate trying on clothes) so back they went again.....this time I was very cautious and took 2 pair to try on.   Well, let me say I did the happy dance      through the store, into the parking lot and right to the car, grinning all the time like a fool     to show the size tag off. My husband watching me like I was crazy....he understood when he saw my face and the size tag.  A size 12.  I truly never believed I would be this small again. While I used to hate shopping...it may now become fun again. Thank you to all of you for getting me through the last 10 months...it was tough, and I needed a lot of help and encouragement, but I am finally healthy and happy again. Happy New Year everyone!

Gina

I can so relate to your WOW moment.  Like Joyce, I started this journey at 303 pounds and have gone to 157.  I hurried home with a Junior size 15 jeans to show my husband.  I enjoy shopping now more than I have in many, many years.  You and I had the same wonderful surgeon....Dr. J.

Happy New Year to you.  Hope to see you again soon.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Gena L.
on 12/28/08 12:08 pm - Sun City, AZ
WoW!  A junior size that is a BIG wow!  I doubt that I will ever get into a junior size.  I suppose I should try but my tummy will never be that flat again and I don't think I will have the nerve to do plastics. 2 surgeries in one year nearly did me in. Congratulations to you!

Gena

DAWN CAREY
on 12/29/08 2:17 pm - Peoria, AZ
yippeeeee isnt that the best feeling!

My facebook page is www.facebook.com/dawncarey

(deactivated member)
on 12/30/08 7:30 pm - AZ
Gena,

OMG that is great !! To be a size 12 again. That is a true WOW moment. I can;t even remember when I was a size 12 maybe 25 years ago. I can't wait to see you I bet you were grinning from ear to ear. I am glad your not sick to your stomach any more ( knock on wood). I called you the other day and left a message. I will call you again today but not till late this afternoon. I am going to try to go to sleep. It is now 4.25 am. We need to get together for lunch...

Happy New Year to you !!!!!

Most Active