Happy Day After

ginau
on 12/25/08 10:43 pm - mesa, AZ

Christmas 2008   is over! It was a pretty good one for myself. Had a good day with some new & old friends.           I am now looking forward to New Years and the changes 2009  will bring to my life.

Anyine have any great Idea's for a New Years Celebration??

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

AZtyger
on 12/29/08 2:50 pm
First off Gina, you look FANTASTIC in your new picture  

I am glad that your Christmas went well.  Mine was cold, but really good considering everything.  I too am so excited for 2009.   It's gonna rock for us I know!

As for New Years, I am in LA right now with work, and my brother is going to come down, and we will have chinese food and watch some of our favorite movies.  It is something we have done in the past, and a tradition that I am glad to continue :)

(deactivated member)
on 12/30/08 7:39 pm - AZ

Jeanna,

I must say you look totally hot !!! Just going out to dinner on New Years EVE. Redo  Same place, same people and same restaurant. Also same food. Sounds just like Bill Murray in ground Hogs Day.

Happy New Year Jeanna !!!!!

Begol52
on 12/31/08 6:58 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Ginau!

It's me...Beth!  I had my surgery and boy was it painful...but that's over now and I have lost 23 pounds!  I now weigh 147 and am still dropping pounds like flies!  

Please tell everyone in the group that I wish them a prosterous New Year and I love them all!

Big hugs and Kisses...

Beth

Oh...My total weight loss is now 190 pounds!!
ginau
on 12/31/08 10:51 am - mesa, AZ
Beth

OMG - you are a tiny thing now !! I cant wait to see you!  Hope we can plan something soon. My Job at chase ends sometime in Jan or early Feb - maybe we can  do a quick lunch - when school is on break or a Sat  group meeting. 

Side question  -  Did you feel the blast the other day ?

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Begol52
on 1/1/09 12:39 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Hi!

What Blast????

Anyway, yes!  I'd love to meet you for lunch!  My cell number is 203  530-7303 and we can meet on Sat whenever you want!  Let me know when it's good for you!

Happy new year!

Beth
Most Active