I have a WOW moment

RayM
on 12/24/08 2:59 am - Surprise, AZ
On December 24, 2008 at 9:14 AM Pacific Time, Dawn B. wrote:
Hi Ray,

We know what it is like not being able to tie our shoes or sit at a booth. I can't wait to go to my favorite place in the whole world. It is Disneyland. I love to go on rides. I bet you would love to go on rides with your little girl and play games with her and you will soon be able too!!. Merry Christmas to you, your wife and daughter.

Dawn    Thats me after sitting in the bar stool !!!
Last year we spent Christmas in Disneyland.  We had a lot of fun but it was very very hard for me.  I rented a scooter for the whole week while we were there.  I was so hard trying to get around the park on a scooter during the holidays.  I love it there but only went because of my little girl.  We still have 4 days passes and I can not wait to bring her back!
(deactivated member)
on 12/24/08 1:10 am - AZ
Becky,

Thanks for the nice comment. Just sitting at the bar stool I felt like crying because I could not believe I could climb up there and fit and not smash my stomach. I was very comfortable. Merry Christmas to you a your new hubby.

I feel like doing
Carol C.
on 12/24/08 8:24 am - North Hollywood, CA
WTG Dawn.     That musta been a great feeling, and a wonderful way to start the Christmas Holidays.

Missing you guys in AZ.  Hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

Carol

PS I have yet to go to Disney yet, wonder if I will fit on the rides there?

Highest Weight: 283.4
Weight preop: 273
Current Weight: 219.8
Goal Weight: 150

(deactivated member)
on 12/24/08 10:53 pm - AZ
Are you working in LA ? I love Disney Land I wonder if I would  on the rides myself. My nieces for Christmas went to Diney World for 2 weeks. I am so jeaulousy of them.  I hope you like your job. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I miss you too!!!
Gena L.
on 12/25/08 7:24 am - Sun City, AZ
My wow is a bit more personal Dawn but congratulations!  My big moment came while I was in the bath tub and water finally rushed to the drain on both sides of me when I pulled the plug.....LOL! Silly I know but hey?

I also saw a cousin today who I have not seen in a couple of years....It took him a few minutes to recognize me, and then he just kept going on about how great I looked and that I looked a good 15 years younger! Truth or not....It felt really good!

Hope you had a great Christmas!

(deactivated member)
on 12/25/08 10:30 pm - AZ

Gina,

I know that that your bathtub wow is very special to you and it is not silly. I know you love to take your baths on what you say. I think you need a huge Jacuzzi in your bathtub for Christmas.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Dawn

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/09 5:58 pm - AZ
Carol,
Have you made it to Disneyland yet ? I wish I could go. I wonder if I would fit into the rides yet. That is my most favorite place to go. It feels like magic to me or good sex feeling for me. It makes me so happy when I have gone there in the past. You know I am a major Mickey Mouse collector. My whole house is done in the Mickey Mouse out west theme. I would love to go to LA and visit you. I can go any time. How is your new job going ? Have you met any WLS people yet. I bet they have alot of support groups in LA. Scott finally got a job with Norwegian Cruise lines. He will be be booking passengers of 8 or more people. He just started last Monday. He said that he has 4 weeks of training and than on his own. Jen and I from Dr Schlesinger's office have been talking about taking a WLS cruise say in the next year. Would you want to go also ? I think we would have a blast. Could have Scott book and he would also go. I know some people that want to go but mostly the single people but Jen is married. I think Joyce would go also even tho she is married. Let me know whats happen with you.

Dawn
Ann M.
on 12/24/08 8:37 am - Peoria, AZ
Way to go Dawn.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
FLGail
on 12/25/08 9:09 am - Sun City, AZ
Dawn, Super Moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when I was able to fit in a booth for the first time. It defintely was a Kodak moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The things we get a kick out of and others take it for granted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Merry Christmas and a Happy New year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hope to see you all sometime in 2009.   Gail
ScottAZ
on 12/25/08 9:13 pm - Charleston, WV
Dawn,

What a great WOW moment.. You could not ask for anything better for you bday and christmas..  I am so proud of you. Keep up all the hard work..

Scott

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

Most Active