I have a WOW moment

(deactivated member)
on 12/23/08 8:18 pm - AZ
I went to Mimi's Cafe for breakfast this am with Mom and Dad. I was looking at the counter that has bar stool. I sat for a min and thought about getting up and trying to sit at the counter. I almost cried, I fit in the bar stool and my big fat stomach did not hit the counter. I was in major shock and sat there for 5 mins. The waitress kept asking me what I was doing and I just said I was sitting. I can't believe I actually fit in a bar stool. I can't wait till I go to a bar and the first thing I want to do is sit at a bar stool at the counter. To me this was the biggest deal in the world. I hope I get to go to Disney Land this spring and be able to fit into rides and be able to walk around with out dying. Well I just wanted to tell you guys. I am going to go to bed now. Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!!!!

I am doing my happy dance !!

Dawn
ginau
on 12/23/08 9:03 pm - mesa, AZ
Dawn

That is an awesome WOW moment, funny how little things matter so much. & make us feel so damn good! you look great !!! Hope you feel as good .

Merry Christmas .

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

(deactivated member)
on 12/24/08 1:22 am - AZ
I feel great, how about you ? Are you working to day. I sure hope not. Are you going to your brother's and sister in law. They are so cool. I notice you lost alot of weight when I saw you at group last weekend. I am already in your great jeans and a few tops with long sleeves. I can't wait till I grow out of them and pass them to someone else.  I have been getting coupons from fashion bug. Do you want me to save for you  or I can send them in the mail. I know you shop there alot. Basically I have your cloths to were now. I have nothing in my closet. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

Dawn
     Me at Mimi's Cafe yesterday !!
jenniebr
on 12/23/08 10:55 pm - queen creek, AZ
You go girl!  That is soooo awesome! 

Does this mean we are gonna be sitting in the stools at Mimi's from now on?   

Where are we going for your birthday lunch?  Somewhere else with barstools!!?

Have a great Christmas!

Jen
Banded 12/15/05
At goal-7/14/06
Total Loss-140 pounds
(deactivated member)
on 12/24/08 12:02 am - AZ

Jeanna and Jen,

Thanks for the very nice comments back to me. I really appreciate your kind words. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to both of you guys and familes. Making chicken soup and Lobster tails for tonight and Don  and Carleys in Scottsdale for Christmas Day.

AZtyger
on 12/24/08 12:12 am
Way to go Dawn!!!

What an awesome feeling, something that may seem so small to others, like fitting in a bar stool, is so HUGE to us.  I'm happy for your success and wish you lots more!  It was great to see you on Saturday at support, and I hope that you have a safe and happy holiday season

Dustin
(deactivated member)
on 12/24/08 1:06 am - AZ

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for the nice comment. It means more to me than you know. Guess what I got for my birthday yesterday, My birthday is Jan 7 but i got it early. I got a new cell phone that has the big flip key board like a lap top. Now I have to learn to text message. I have been practicing all day yesterday. Please PM me with your email address and your cell phone # so I can text you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Remember when you move here I will help you set stuff up. Like do laundry and   make beds ect. I don;t mind because I really like you alot. Talk to you soon. I need to program you cell and my computer.

Fondly.

Dawn

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 12/24/08 12:12 am - Tucson, AZ
Dawn

I can just imagine you sitting in that stool reflecting on your accomplishments.  It is such a great feeling when you realize how far you have come.

Merry Christmas to you and your family and I look forward to seeing you once again.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

RayM
on 12/24/08 12:58 am - Surprise, AZ
It still amazes me how little things we lost mean so much now.  For years when going out I had to make sure we had a TABLE not a BOOTH to sit at.  I can sit at one now but still find myself asking for a table. 

Congrats and Happy Holidays
(deactivated member)
on 12/24/08 1:14 am - AZ
Hi Ray,

We know what it is like not being able to tie our shoes or sit at a booth. I can't wait to go to my favorite place in the whole world. It is Disneyland. I love to go on rides. I bet you would love to go on rides with your little girl and play games with her and you will soon be able too!!. Merry Christmas to you, your wife and daughter.

Dawn    Thats me after sitting in the bar stool !!!
Most Active