Yahoo, Eydie is coming to Arizona!!!

motorhomemama
on 12/23/08 10:45 pm - Okotoks, Canada
HI Everyone.  Well I had my first fill yesterday..only 0.8 cc because the surgeon felt I was losing at a good rate still and wanted me to be able to come to AZ without worrying about overfills etc. I will fly home in Feb for fill #2 which will be more aggressive and done under flouroscopy.

Anyhow, he says there is no reason I can't go to Az so we will be leaving around Jan 2 and should be there by the 5th or 6th (depending on how I do in Laughlin!!)

I really want to attend some support groups while we are there, Anybody know of some I could go to?? I will be living in our place in Mesa at Viewpoint Golf and R resort but have a car so I can go where ever.

We will be staying until mid-April except for that week in Feb where I fly home for the fill.

Would really love to meet a bunch of you.  There are no support groups where I live and I really miss having face to face conversations.

See you soon.  Merry Christmas and Joyous New Year to all .  Love Eydie
342/298/280175  highest / surgery  wtNov 19/08/ current/ goal
Ann M.
on 12/24/08 9:00 am - Peoria, AZ
There's a wonderful group in Chandler.  Also, Dr. Schlesinger's group will be meeting in the Paradise Valley area which isn't to far from you.  I'm sure someone from those groups can give you the specifics.

If you're here the 1st Saturday in February, come on up to Sun City and we'll be having our meeting.  That meeting is a walking meeting since the hall we use is not available.  There's a nice park here in Sun City and the paved road winds up the hill with a beautiful gazebo on top.  You're very welcome to come and join us.

Have a great Christmas and I'm looking forward to finally meeting you.
Ann
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
motorhomemama
on 12/25/08 3:33 am - Okotoks, Canada
Thanks Ann and Merry Christmas.

I will really try to get up to your meeting and hope to meet you soon. 

Love Eydie
342/298/280175  highest / surgery  wtNov 19/08/ current/ goal
Most Active