What a good day

ScottAZ
on 12/18/08 11:51 pm - Charleston, WV
Just wanted to let everyone know that it finally happened to me......I GOT A JOB...... I start training class on the 19th of Jan...  ( I will be booking group sales for Norweigen Cruise Line)

I got a wow secound this morning when i got on the scale and saw 192.0  

Hope everyone has a great day.

Scott

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

DAWN CAREY
on 12/19/08 12:54 am - Peoria, AZ
Congrats! We know how hard it is here as well to find a job! My hubby still cant find one out here! It sucks! 

My facebook page is www.facebook.com/dawncarey

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 12/19/08 3:29 am - Tucson, AZ
Scott

That is wonderful news.  Merry Christmas to you.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Nita S.
on 12/19/08 3:47 am - Avondale, AZ
Sounds like a great job opportunity.  Good luck and congrats on the 192.  You do work hard at it, but (I am going to sound like your Mom here) you need to eat more veggies and solid food.  Protien drinks are great, but you still need your veggies.  Ok off with the Mom hat.  Have a great Holiday and enjoy yourself.  Pet the pup for me.

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

JRinAZ
on 12/19/08 4:14 am - Layton, UT

Wooooooooo Hoooooooooo Scott!  Congrats on the fun job AND the new weight!  .... I see a great trip in your new hot bod in your future!  Cruise lines!  Wow!

Holiday Hugggzzz to you!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Deanne K.
on 12/19/08 9:19 am - Tucson, AZ
Scott,
What a great Christmas present to you.  I am so happy for you that you got your new job.  Also, congratulations on your weight loss.

Deanne
Ann M.
on 12/19/08 10:20 am - Peoria, AZ
Congrats Scott.  It's wonderful when you finally land a job after waiting so long.  I ended up having to wait 1 1/2 months before starting my new job but I'll be there bright and early on Monday.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
merryterry
on 12/19/08 10:58 am - AZ
Congratulations! My hubby has had a hell of a time with jobs since we moved here, but he has a head injury so even though he often didn't have a hard time finding one, he just could keep them. Voc-rehab got him his current job at Wal-Mart so we're hoping things will last loner this time.

I hope you get to go on lots of cruises!
Deweyscts
on 12/21/08 10:52 pm - Scottsdale, AZ

Hi Scott...

First Booking Cruises then Group director for Cruises.  You know you have to experience all the cruises and all the rooms so that you can communicate knowlegeably with your clients....Hmmmmmm ....  Looks like this might be a good start for you....

How fun....

Dewey

Most Active