Missed the party - but doing well!

flutterbyrobin
on 12/17/08 10:44 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Surgery went well.  Dr. S had to spend more time cleaning up the old surgery mess - but he got it done!  Went for office visit yesterday - one of three drain tubes removed and down 27 pounds down since the day after Thanksgiving!  Woo Hoo! 
Sorry for missing the party, but surgery was Tuesday, and I got released on Friday.  Too much driving from Prescott Valley.
I pray that you all have a blessed and beautiful Christmas and New Year!
Flutterbyrobin emerging from the cocoon!!!!

Deanne K.
on 12/18/08 12:04 am - Tucson, AZ
Your doing so well.  Keep up the good work.  It's awesome you are down 27 lbs.  I wish I was that far along, but I am not unhappy with my progress.  I finally broke my 2 week plateau and am on the losing side again. 

You have a wonder Christmas and hope to see you at a support group in the New Year.  We will just be coming from opposite sides of the state.

Deanne
flutterbyrobin
on 12/18/08 2:59 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
It will happen, I probably had more to lose so it is coming off fast.  Keep up all your good work and never, ever lose faith and heart - it will get you through!

Yes, opposite sides indeed!  I will see you then!

Deanne K.
on 12/18/08 3:02 am - Tucson, AZ
I am just happy that it is coming off.  I finally broke the plateau and was down another 3 pounds this morning, so I am happy about that.  So by what I calculate it's 31 lbs, depending upon who's scale you are using.
Andrea O.
on 12/19/08 9:55 am
Hi Robin - i need your number.  I didn't have it to call and check in on you while you were in the hospital!  I am so glad you are doing well!  Congrats on the weight loss too!  Are you going to the support meeting tomorrow?

andrea

flutterbyrobin
on 12/19/08 10:43 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
I knew you were OOT, but here it is... 928-899-4964 (cell)
What support meeting tomorrow?  I thought the meeting for the month was the Christmas Party on the 13th?
If there is a meeting tomorrow, I blew it and no I won't be there.  I will be at the one in January, though. 
I hope I didn't blow it and miss the meeting?!!!
Did work go well for you OOT?
Hope your travels went smoothly.  Have a blessed and wonderful Christmas!

(deactivated member)
on 12/23/08 6:03 pm - AZ
Andrea,

It was great to see at Dr S's support group last Saturday. You are doing fantastic and keep up the great work. Everyone needs support and glad the I get it from you guys. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Dawn
(deactivated member)
on 12/23/08 6:06 pm - AZ
Robin,

Your doing a great job and keep up the good work. OMG you lost 27 pounds since 12/9.. The party was alot of fun. But we did not have group but we all talk about weight loss issues. Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. See at Dr S's next meeting in January.

Dawn
flutterbyrobin
on 12/23/08 8:22 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ

No, that loss is since the day after Tnaksgiving when I started the Pre-op diet.  Looking forward to meeting you at the support group[ in January!
Robin

(deactivated member)
on 12/23/08 11:50 pm - AZ
Me too .......Dawn
Most Active