Hangin together in 09!!!

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 12/22/08 12:00 am - Tucson, AZ
On December 22, 2008 at 7:23 AM Pacific Time, JRinAZ wrote:
On December 19, 2008 at 5:18 PM Pacific Time, jos52bbe wrote:
Joyce

Did you say in an earlier post that Bridges would be sending out the invites next week????  I think I already did the patient survey earlier this year.  I'm getting excited.  Have you seen the outfits that we will be modeling????

Good Monday morning Miss Becky!
Change of plans.  Dress Barn just sent me gift cards for the event (woooo hooooo!) AND requested that the models come and select their own outfits!  Sooooo......"if" you have a Dress Barn near you.  God there and select 2 outfits.  Get all of the information and then I'll forward your pm with details on to the District Mngr.  She'll gather and bring that day.  Of course with Holiday sales and such, there is not a guarantee but they'll do the best they can!

Invites go out NEXT week (between Christmas and New Years).  Survey only takes 2 seconds and will confirm your seat for the seminar.

Holiday Hugggzzz,

<>

Joyce

Should I just wait until after the 1st of the year to go and pick out the two outfits?????

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Chris S.
on 12/19/08 9:39 am - Tempe, AZ
Joyce,

Thanks for the reply I want to go to all of them and will put on my calendar.  Do you need me to send "official" RSVP to your work email? 
No botox for me BIG chicken here!!

I am a current Bridges patient so I am thinking I will get something, if I don't I can email Kelly.  

And to you offer of modeling...Oh my darling you have got to be kidding!!  Sweetie I am still a post op person and I am still in the wall flower hide in the corner and pretend no one sees me mode. 

I do look forward to meeting bunches of new people!
JRinAZ
on 12/21/08 11:28 pm - Layton, UT

csteley!
Wall Flour mode?  Scuse me????  None of that when we're all celebratin our successes!  AND....the point is that success comes in MANY ways, shapes, sizes, heights, genders and personalities!!!!

You are on the RSVP lists but Kelly will still need the "form" to make you official.  Just wait for it......nothing by Jan 2nd?  Shoot me a pm and I'll send you the form.

Big chicken with botox?  Ahhhhh.....botox is one of those "***** to perfection" type moments that makes you wonder what in the world you'd ever been holding back for!!!!  It's like your first ......well....KISS......AFTERGLOW!!!!  .......  Nothing says you love yourself like the gift of a smooth forehead!  LOL!

Holiday Hugggzzzz!  Can't wait to chatter with you soon!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Ann M.
on 12/19/08 12:30 pm - Peoria, AZ
Chris, you're very beautiful inside and out.  I know the feeling about being a wallflower because I was one for years.  I can't wait until you get the surgery and then you can really bloom.  I'm counting the days.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Chris S.
on 12/19/08 12:45 pm - Tempe, AZ
Aww Ann you are so wonderful. 

I can't wait either and it is all because of your friendship, guidance and support that I have made it this far, 

BTW - Happy Birthday!!!!!!
kathleen-ann
on 12/19/08 1:54 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Would love..LOVE to go to all of them..But I need to carpool...
I have post in the past for events and never did I get a reply..BUT I will try again...
Anyone from the PRescott or PRescott Valley..HUmboldt, Chino...any area of Yavapai County ..going to any of these events..I WOULD LOVE to carpool!
PLEASE , THanks, Huggies< Kathleen ..
Dr. FAng was my surgeon ..almost two years ago..in Feb. 07 Two years in FEB.
JRinAZ
on 12/21/08 11:48 pm - Layton, UT
On December 19, 2008 at 9:54 PM Pacific Time, kathleen-ann wrote:
Would love..LOVE to go to all of them..But I need to carpool...
I have post in the past for events and never did I get a reply..BUT I will try again...
Anyone from the PRescott or PRescott Valley..HUmboldt, Chino...any area of Yavapai County ..going to any of these events..I WOULD LOVE to carpool!
PLEASE , THanks, Huggies< Kathleen ..
Dr. FAng was my surgeon ..almost two years ago..in Feb. 07 Two years in FEB.

Hey Kathleen,
Are you hooked up with the Prescott Valley support group?  I'll bet there would be a car load that would LOVE to travel to the valley with you for the upcoming get together's.  Check back a few posts....I posted their  link.  I think it was www.tricitywlssupportgroup.com or somethign like that?  They meed every Thursday which means you'd have a chance to mingle and plan with them long before these other events are on.  In fact, I'll be up there to their support group on the 15th!  Would love to meet you there!  Dr. Mazaheri (my very cool plastic surgeon boss) will be presenting that night.

And....to answer your Botox ??  (I'm pretty sure it will be just $8.00 a unit....which is barely above cost)  Those who hostess (or have 10 guests of their own with them that day will be given an even more reduced price).  ....  You can give me a call if you want the "particulars", K?  480.814.7466

Holiday Hugggzzz,

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

kathleen-ann
on 12/19/08 1:55 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Cost for Botox?? THanks,Kathleen
Most Active