Hangin together in 09!!!

JRinAZ
on 12/17/08 3:43 am - Layton, UT
SAVE The DATES!  RSVP ASAP!
ALL ARE INVITED: Weight Loss Pre-Ops, Post-Ops and a Support Friend   Tuesday, January 27th – Chandler WLS Support Group hosts inspirational guest speaker: David Smith; who has appeared on Oprah, 20/20, GMA, etc. Read about David’s story at www.drmazaheri.blogspot.com He has lost 400 plus pounds and is a personal trainer in the Scottsdale area! Perfect inspiration to jump start us for the New Year! Conference Rooms 1 and 2, lower level of Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye & Dobson. 6-7:30 pm followed by dinner out together for those who’d like more chatter and support.   Saturday, January 31st Bridges St Luke’s GRADUATE Seminar 9-3:00 p.m., lunch provided. RSVP (tickets are limited) to Kelly @ 602.251.8828 or [email protected] Speakers, Fashion Show (aka Victory Walk), Door Prizes, Presentation by Dr. Mazaheri –Plastic Surgeon. A Celebration of YOU and your success! Victory’s Secret!   Saturday, February 7th“Brunch, Botox, & Bette Sue! LOVE yourself today!" Open House Fun from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., 5725 N. Scottsdale Rd, Suite 150 Bette Sue Burkland is a successful “loser" from last season’s “Biggest Loser". She makes her home in Mesa and has recently had some plastic surgery with Dr. Mazaheri. She is inspiring, hilarious and loves to just mingle and chat! She’ll share her weight loss adventure with all who ask, as well as her plastic surgery experience J This fun and very casual Brunch is hosted by Dr. Mazaheri.   He will be offering Botox that day, to any who RSVP’s in advance at the lowest market price possible! (just for this one “love yourself" day!) Other complimentary services will be offered at this fun weight loss get together as well as door prizes and a drawing for a shopping spree! Please join all of us! RSVP to Joyce @ 480.814.7466 or [email protected]        
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

JRinAZ
on 12/17/08 3:46 am - Layton, UT

So the new formatting of O.H. has a few glitches apparently. .....  Sorry about that!  I'll type it up cleaner when I have some time later.  The cut and paste from WORD makes a big mess!

Joyce 

tochatty
on 12/17/08 11:34 am - Scottsdale, AZ

LOL I thought you were trying to make a fashion statement there! 

Tochatty (Jennifer) in AZ
Open RNY 07/2000
SW 336, Lowest Weight 185, CW 272
Seeking Revision GBS

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/08 3:11 am - AZ
Joyce,

I am planning to go. If anyone from the west valley want to car pool ? Please shoot me a email.

Thanks,

Dawn
Chris S.
on 12/18/08 9:35 am - Tempe, AZ
Joyce,

they all sound great to me, if I am reading them correctly.

Is there any fee's or anything for these or just a simple RSVP?

Thanks
Chris
JRinAZ
on 12/19/08 1:36 am - Layton, UT
On December 18, 2008 at 5:35 PM Pacific Time, csteley wrote:
Joyce,

they all sound great to me, if I am reading them correctly.

Is there any fee's or anything for these or just a simple RSVP?

Thanks
Chris

Chris,
FREE
FREE
and....FREE (unless you want to have Botox.  There is the basic fee per unit and we need a "yes" ahead of time so we have enough time/product.)

RSVP here is fine for Brunch/Botox party & Jan support group.  But, Kelly at Bridges needs a questionaire form filled out as the RSVP for the seminar.  The mailout will go out on the 30th for the last 3 years of Bridges patient's.  Anyone who is beyond that (like me) needs to email me and I can send an attachment to print, fill out and mail in to Kelly. 

Bridges has 2 rooms/auditoriums reserved and we need a head count for the lunch catering.

I can't wait!!!  The fashion show is going to be SPEC TACK U LAR!!!!  Want to be in it?  I still have a couple of spots open!

Holiday Huggggzzz!

Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 12/19/08 4:09 am - Layton, UT

Reposting...hopefully a "cleaned up version"!!

SAVE THE DATES!!  RSVP ASAP to these FREE events!
ALL ARE INVITED:  Weight Loss Pre-Ops, Post-Ops and a Support Friend

Tuesday, January 27th:  Join us as the Chandler Support Group hosts inspirational guest speaker:  David Smith.  ...David has appeared on Oprah, 20/20, GMA, etc having lost over 400 pounds!  He makes his home here in Scottsdale now and loves to "pay it forward" when possible.  You can read about David's story at www.drmazaheri.blogspot.com
Perfect inspiration to jump start us for the New Year!
conference Rooms 1 and 2, lower level of Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye & Dobson.  6-7:30 pm followed by dinner out together for thos who'd like more chatter and support.

Saturday, January 31st:  Bridges St. Luke's GRADUATE Seminar 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Bridges Education Centre
Speakers, Fashion Show (aka Victory Walk), Door Prizes, Presentation by Dr. Mazaheri - Plastic Surgeon.  A Celebration of YOU and your success!  Victory's Secret!!   RSVP via a patient survey to [email protected], 602.251.8828  or email me for the form at:  [email protected]  I can send you the form as an attachment to print and send in by snail mail.  Tickets/space is limited.  A Light lunch in provided. 

Saturday, February 7th"Brunch, Botox, & Bette Sue!  LOVE yourself today!"

Open House Fun from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., 5725 N Scottsdale, Rd. Suite 150
Bette Sue Burkland is a successful "loser" from last season's Biggest Loser.  She maks her home in Mesa and has recently had some plastic surgery with Dr. Mazaheri.  She is inspiring, hilarious and loves to just mingle and chat!  She'll share her weight loss adventure with all who ask, as well as her plastic surgery experience!

This fun and very casual Brunch is hosted by Dr. Mazaheri.  He will be offering Botox that day, to any who RSVP in advance; at the lowest price possible (just for this one "love yourself" day!)  Other complimentary services will be offered at this fun weight loss get together as well as door prizes and a drawing for a shopping spree!  Please join all of us for brunch & chatter and for some pampering at no charge!  RSVP to Joyce @ 480.814.7466 or [email protected]

Joyce 

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 12/19/08 9:18 am - Tucson, AZ
Joyce

Did you say in an earlier post that Bridges would be sending out the invites next week????  I think I already did the patient survey earlier this year.  I'm getting excited.  Have you seen the outfits that we will be modeling????
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 12/21/08 11:23 pm - Layton, UT
On December 19, 2008 at 5:18 PM Pacific Time, jos52bbe wrote:
Joyce

Did you say in an earlier post that Bridges would be sending out the invites next week????  I think I already did the patient survey earlier this year.  I'm getting excited.  Have you seen the outfits that we will be modeling????

Good Monday morning Miss Becky!
Change of plans.  Dress Barn just sent me gift cards for the event (woooo hooooo!) AND requested that the models come and select their own outfits!  Sooooo......"if" you have a Dress Barn near you.  God there and select 2 outfits.  Get all of the information and then I'll forward your pm with details on to the District Mngr.  She'll gather and bring that day.  Of course with Holiday sales and such, there is not a guarantee but they'll do the best they can!

Invites go out NEXT week (between Christmas and New Years).  Survey only takes 2 seconds and will confirm your seat for the seminar.

Holiday Hugggzzz,

Joyce 

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 12/21/08 11:33 pm - Tucson, AZ
That's even better.  Then I will know what I will be wearing.  I have a dress barn two miles from my house.  It is located at 22nd and Harrison in Tucson.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Most Active