Thank You NVPS !

ginau
on 12/15/08 12:31 pm - mesa, AZ
    I just wanted to say Thank You  to  Dr Gitt and all the  folks at NVPS who sponsored the Holiday Party!  Picked up the  cost of Supplies, Food,  Decorations and  Door Prize's.  

I think those of us who attended had a pretty good time. Dr Schlesinge may be Da Bomb !!  But  I for one appreciate the ongoing support  of the  Dr Heffel and Dr Gitt . 

** I am still hunting down another BIG DOG coffee cup for Dr Schlesinger , It was just the perfect size .

P.S.

I am hunting down recipes..

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

ScottAZ
on 12/16/08 10:51 pm - Charleston, WV
I agree it was very generious of Dr. Gitt and the staff at NVPS to sponsor the Holiday Party.  Thank you so much.

Scott

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/08 2:44 am, edited 12/18/08 2:57 am - AZ

I also want to thank Dr Gitt and Dr Heffel  of NVPS for sponsoring our Christmas party. It was such a nice surprise to find out from Jenna that they picked up the cost for the great food, drinks, door prizes and decorations. I even got to take home a Christmas center piece. We even got the pleasure to party with Dr Heffel and DR Schlesinger. They can operate on us but they also hang with us. We missed Dr Gitt's smiling face maybe next year he can party with us. I just want to say to Dr Gitt that the gift bags added a very nice personal touch.  I did not win a door prize but I had a nice gift bag to take home. I had made a list for Santa but in my gift bag there was no Botox injections, Brachiplasty, Monsplasty and my total body lift coupons. Maybe if I am really good girl next year I can have all my plastic surgery done.  LOL. I had a great time any ways. Thanks again to Dr Gitt, Dr Schlesinger and Dr Heffel for the great Christmas and Hanukkah party. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all.

Your Patient,

Dawn R Bacso

Most Active