Guest Speaker/Chandler Support -ALL invited!

JRinAZ
on 12/15/08 2:09 am - Layton, UT

Reminder:  NO Chandler Support Group on Dec. 23rd (4th Tuesday of every month BUT this one!)

Circle Tuesday,
January 27th!Woohoo!

Chandler Regional Hospital from 6 to 7:30 pm on Frye and Dobson
Enter from the East Main entrance by the E.R. and take elevator to lower level

Conference Rooms 1 and 2

Guest Speaker:  David Smith....As seen on 20/20, Oprah and many other news shows:  David has lost 400 pounds and has gone through a miraculous transformation; not only physically but COMPLETELY!  He had the help of an amazing personal trainer/friend to get him through his weight loss journey and hopes to "pay it forward" and help others achieve their goals to good health!  What an inspiration to start off our New Year!  ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTk2o4zKTu4

www.drmazaheri.blogspot.com

ALL are INVITED!  Share the news!  You'll want to bring your family and friends to this support meeting!!! Friendly

David totally ROCKS!!!!  He loves helping all of us who have chosen a healthier life; whichever path we've taken!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

tochatty
on 12/17/08 11:24 am - Scottsdale, AZ
I hope I remember about this come January.  I will be on a cruise for two weeks in January and just getting back home a week prior to this. 

Thank you for sharing, I am definately going to try however to make it.  Maybe I will task a few friends to remind me about it.  LOL

Tochatty (Jennifer) in AZ
Open RNY 07/2000
SW 336, Lowest Weight 185, CW 272
Seeking Revision GBS

JRinAZ
on 12/18/08 12:51 am - Layton, UT

Hey there Jenn,
Hang in there with the insurance process.  Things are rarely black and white so your testing results will most likely give some good evidence of a "medical need".

2 weeks of cruising???  Oh man!  You know how to bring in a New Year!!!  Where ya goin?  Mediteranian?

Now worries on the reminder for the Chandler guest speaker.  I'll blast David's name & story all over for several reminders.  He is amazing! .....losing over 400 pounds, going through body reconstructive surgeries, rebuilding a life and now "paying it forward"!!! 

Have a great Holiday!  Keep us posted on your results and let us know how we can support you! 

Holiday Hugggzzz your way!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active