????

Ricardo B.
on 12/17/08 10:55 pm - Tucson, AZ
Well I can say that it is getting better I have these BIG pillows that I lye on and they seem to be working.  Also I changed broths and seem to be able to handle them better just don't really want to drink anything even though i know I have 2.  Anyway good luck to your new found hobby.
JRinAZ
on 12/18/08 1:01 am - Layton, UT

Gheesh Robin!  You seriously missed the party cuz of surgery and call that an EXCUSE??!!! 

Congrats to you!  ....  I LOVED my wedgie too and I'm not talkin bout the annoying kind!  LOL!  I used my hospital wedge for my p.s. recovery too! 

I hear you on the crafty thing!  .....  It is sooooo good to have your hands busy when visions of sugarplums dancing in our head are tabled with visions of enchiladas, fudge, pizza, ....y'know....stuff that sends our blood sugar and weight through the roof!

Let us know how your Martha moments are going!  I used to crochet but I am running at such a fast pace these days that I'd probably take a deep breath and throw the hook and yarn as far as possible!  I have yet to find something that can help me "chill" and keep my hands busy that is a CRAFT!  .....  My piano has had me visiting quite a bit lately though.  I love Christmas songs and love playing them.......ahhhhhhh....we each need our own kind of therapy, yes?

Hey....I'm coming up your way on the 15th of January....Dr. Mazaheri is presenting at your Prescott Valley support group meeting!  Hopefully you'll be healed enough to head over and join us!

Holiday Hugggzzz your way!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

flutterbyrobin
on 12/18/08 2:49 am - Prescott Valley, AZ

There is a Prescott Valley support group?!?  When - where - I want to be there!  Is it open to everyone?  The more support, the better!  Let me know and I am there!
Happy and blessed Holidays

Flutterbyrobin emerging from the cocoon!!!!

JRinAZ
on 12/18/08 6:53 am - Layton, UT
On December 18, 2008 at 10:49 AM Pacific Time, flutterbyrobin wrote:

There is a Prescott Valley support group?!?  When - where - I want to be there!  Is it open to everyone?  The more support, the better!  Let me know and I am there!
Happy and blessed Holidays

Hey Robin,

Here's the link:   http://www.tricitywls.com/html/jan_09.html

If that doesn't work then just go to www.tricitywls.com

They are active and a great peer faciliated group.  I've known some of them for years and LOVE them to pieces!  It's always a party hanging up there!

See you then!

Holiday Hugggzzz!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active