Traveling to Phoenix Jan. 17-24th

DinNJ .
on 12/14/08 9:11 pm - Denville, NJ

I am going to be in Phoenix from January 17th to the 24th and I am interested in attending a support group while I am there. I will be close to the Metro Mall. I am post-op. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you know of a support group that I can attend. I will have my evening/nights free and I'm looking for things to do and also attempting to remain a "good boy"  :-)

Thank you,

David 

My Weight-Loss Roller Coaster Journey:  425#-Open RNY in 1998-----> 250#-Lowest post-RNY Weight in 2000-----> 325#-DS Revision-LAPROSCOPIC in 2004-----> 192#-Current Weight as of August 2009 for a grand total of **233** pounds lost!  
liveinphx
on 12/16/08 8:53 am - Phoenix, AZ
There is an excellent support group that meets on Tue evenings from 6:30 - 8 PM at Good Sam Hospital which is in central Phx and a short ride down the freeway from where you will be staying.  I live not too far from Metro Center area so perhaps we can work something out. I am also willing to meet for coffee or dinner or something. I am about 6 mos post op from the sleeve. I also grew up in NJ and will not even hold you being from NJ against you.
Whatever you do is it truthful, necessary and kind?
Most Active