Great Christmas Party

kkortsen
on 12/15/08 8:44 am - AZ

Lisa, where are you???????????
I would love to get your Pumpking dip recipe.  It was wonderful!!!!

Can anyone help?????????

Thanks,
Kent

(deactivated member)
on 12/15/08 9:13 am - AZ
Hi Kent,

It was Pumpkin Mouse Dip. If you find out let me know because I loved it. It has a kick to it. I don't know what Lisa's last name was but I had a great time talking to her. How is Kent today ? I am sick with a bad sore throat today and cold going on. I was starting to get sick Friday. I thought with all those Vitamins I take I would not get sick. I have not had a good cold like this in 2 years or so. I am glad I made a pot of chicken soup yesterday. There is nothing like chicken soup when you have a sore throat. I had alot of fun with you Saturday night.

Talk to you later,

Dawn
kkortsen
on 12/15/08 11:29 am - AZ

Hey Dawn,

I am fine thank you!  You are sick, oh...I'm sorry to hear that.  I had that same thing last week and hit the Benadryl and seemed to help tons.  Chicken soup?  Now that sounds yummie.  I hope you feel good, it just blows staying home when you don't feel good.  Oh, and that Pumpkin Dip, eah gads...probably a good thing I don't have the recipe ( :     It would already be gone!  It was that good.  You take care of yourself and get some fluids down.

TTYL,

Kent

Most Active