Great Christmas Party

(deactivated member)
on 12/13/08 6:41 pm, edited 12/13/08 6:42 pm - AZ
Hi Jeanna,

I just wanted to say I had a great time at your Christmas party. Thank your brother and sister in law  for letting us have the party at there home. The decorations were really nice.  Thank your Mom for the neat Christmas ornaments. The directions were very easy to get there. I loved the bon fire going that was the best part. It reminded me of being back home in Michigan but glad we did not get snow and I wanted to cuddle up to the fire. I am glad I got to meet new people that were lots of fun.  Glad that Jackie went and got to meet Kent and Lisa. Thanks again for the party !!!

kkortsen
on 12/13/08 10:04 pm - AZ
Jeanna-
I agree with Dawn....what a party!  Thank you so much for organizing and doing all that hard work.  You are a sweet heart.  I made so many new friends!! Thank you to your brother and his wife for use of the house, very nice of them. And, it was really great to see professionals that could attend a party and be one with the crowd....just to celebrate the holidays!  Nice touch Jeanna!

Ho Ho,

Kent
ScottAZ
on 12/14/08 1:19 am - Charleston, WV
Jenna,

Once again you out did yourself.  I had a great time last night meeting new people.  Your brother and sister n law rock...:-)  Everyone was nice talking to all of you.  I do want to say thank you for DR.S and DR. H for coming along .

HOpe everyone has a great holliday season

Scott

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

ginau
on 12/14/08 3:52 am - mesa, AZ
Kent

I am so happy you could come  and hang with us -- and we didnt have any coffee -- I think Dr S drank it all LMAO !!!   did ya see the big cup I found him??

Scott and I are both tired today . Scott, Jim and Todd  got the Pachenko machines  going  and my ears still hurt from the  noise.

And Yes Jim & Lynn are awesome .. They loved having everyone there.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

ginau
on 12/14/08 3:49 am - mesa, AZ

Dawn

It was a pleasure that you and Nita could attend , I know it was a drive for you, And by the way - you look wonderful !!  really ..

I wish I had more time to sit and visit with everyone, the night went so fast.   ~ I am going to try and make group next week ! But I also have a family baptism  so not sure if time will allow.

Thank You for the card and Bottle -  Scott is anxious to try his

GinaU aka Jeanna 

-

Deanne K.
on 12/14/08 6:32 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi Jeanna and All,
It was such an awesome party and it allowed me  to meet new people and to get to know better those I had met before.  The atmosphere was wonderful and so was all the food that everyone brought.  A good time was had by all.  Please let your borther nad sister in law know that I really apprecated all their great hospitality and lovely home they shared with us.  It was definately nice to see Dr. S and Dr. H there just being themselves and I really enjoyed the support of them and all.  It just brought a renewed hope and joy during this holiday season for me after almost 2 years of doom and gloom since the passing of my father.  You all are like a new family for me, since I really don't have any family here in Arizona. 

If I don't talk to you all, please have a Merry Christms, Happy Hanakkuh and a Happy and Heathy New Year.  Cheers to a great NEW HEALTHY NEW YEARXOXO's to everone.
tochatty
on 12/14/08 9:41 am - Scottsdale, AZ

Jeanna,

I'm sorry I missed your party I had two engangements last night and of course you both were not near eachother in order for me to attend both.  It sounds like it was a blast from reading everyone's comments today.

Definately next time around, I wont be the missing wheel at the party.  I hope you are doing well and I am excited to see what 2009 brings.  My new insurance is covers Dr S. so I hope if anything is going to happen it happens early in the year so I can enjoy the rest of the 2009 and bring on a healthier, happier me.

Good season's and best of health to everyone.

Tochatty (Jennifer) in AZ
Open RNY 07/2000
SW 336, Lowest Weight 185, CW 272
Seeking Revision GBS

azrosebud07
on 12/14/08 9:58 am - Chandler, AZ
Here, here to everyone's comments!  Major thanks Jeanna for pulling this together!.  I look forward to getting to know all of you more in the future.  Here's to a great 2009 for all of us!!

Jackie

ginau
on 12/14/08 10:49 am - mesa, AZ
Jenn

We are sorry to have missed you. Your always welcome to attend any gathering - we know no strangers ...

Awesome news about ins covering Dr Schlesinger, I have good feelings about next year .

GinaU aka Jeanna 

-

Deweyscts
on 12/14/08 11:01 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
On December 14, 2008 at 6:49 PM Pacific Time, ginau wrote:
Jenn

We are sorry to have missed you. Your always welcome to attend any gathering - we know no strangers ...

Awesome news about ins covering Dr Schlesinger, I have good feelings about next year .
Hi Gina...

Which insurance???

Thanks

Dewey
Most Active