make room for me

mymaize
on 12/12/08 12:50 pm - phoenix, AZ
on the losers bench.   All the tests are finally done.  I am scheduled for la la land next Fri the 19th at 6:30am.  Have only seen Dr. Juarez once but his staff has been great.  I just wonder why I had to spend 3 hours at the hospital redoing most of the tests I have alread had done.  My labs were outdated but everything else was up to date.  Oh well, it is done.  Except for a colonoscopy,  an angiogram and  a cat scan of the brain, I think they have pictures, grafts and charts of every single inch of my body.  For a 68 year old, I am in great shape.  SUPRISINGLY!!!!!!

Move over gang, here I come

Bette M

surgery 12-19-08.  on my way!!
DAWN CAREY
on 12/12/08 11:28 pm - Peoria, AZ
CONGRATS!!! I remember how I felt when I got approved!!! Best Wishes to you!!! You can do it.  Remember in the end it will be worth it.  You will feel great!! Good Luck!

My facebook page is www.facebook.com/dawncarey

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 12/13/08 7:25 am - Tucson, AZ
I'm so excited for you Bette.  Dr J is a great surgeon.  You are in good hands.  I'm sending healing vibes your way and they will greet you on Friday.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

mymaize
on 12/13/08 9:12 am - phoenix, AZ
Thanks so much.  Nice to hear someone that has Dr. J as a doc.  Seems like everyone on this forum has Dr. S.  But he doesn't take medicare.  My cardio doc and pulmonary doc both had high praises for him.

I am so excited.  Thanks for the good vibes.

Bette

Chris S.
on 12/13/08 10:32 am - Tempe, AZ
Hi Bette,

I am a patient of Dr J.  I tried to go to Dr S but he is out of network for my insurance and can only go to Juarez. 

Best of luck to you on the 19th and I will be anxious to hear how you are doing and your thoughts on the whole process with Dr J. 

I am still in insurance HELL and hopefully at the first of the year I will have my appeal approved and I will be scheduled and ready to go.

mymaize
on 12/13/08 11:13 am - phoenix, AZ
will keep you informed.   I had no problems with my medicare insurance but have been jumping thru their hoops since April.  It was time consuming and I am an impatient person but it is finished.  He does not require a clear liquid diet pre-op like most docs do but I have started on one anyone.  Anything to make the surgery easier.

Good luck to you

Bette M

(deactivated member)
on 12/13/08 6:46 pm - AZ
Bette,

Good luck on your big day next Friday. I will be thinking of you and sending good vibes your way. Please keep us posted on your condition and you will be soon on the loser's bench with your name on it !!!!
Most Active