RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

kkortsen
on 12/11/08 8:50 am - AZ

Dustin??????????

AZtyger
on 12/11/08 3:55 pm
I won't be able to make it :(  I have to go back to Tucson to take care of some things regarding my dad's estate, then to LA for a work trip.  I hope to be back for Dr. S' support group next weekend though.  Have fun everyone at the party!!!
(deactivated member)
on 12/11/08 4:08 pm - AZ
Dustin,

I will definitely miss you on Saturday. Have a safe trip in LA. I hope I get to see your weight loss next weekend. Scott upload new pictures of me check it out. I also got a haircut today. See ya real soon....

Dawn
nostood
on 12/11/08 9:46 am - Gilbert, AZ

Can you put me down as a maybe?  I am sorry I don't have a more definitive answer.  I might have to go and pick up my daughter from college if she doesn't have a ride - won't know until Saturday morning.  I can bring my own chair :)

Theresa

JRinAZ
on 12/11/08 9:05 pm - Layton, UT
On December 11, 2008 at 5:46 PM Pacific Time, nostood wrote:

Can you put me down as a maybe?  I am sorry I don't have a more definitive answer.  I might have to go and pick up my daughter from college if she doesn't have a ride - won't know until Saturday morning.  I can bring my own chair :)

Theresa

Theresa!
My daughter in-law is working in Flagstaff this week and will be driving home late afternoon/evening today.  Call me if you think that could work and I'll check with the DIL.

Hope to C U tomorrow!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

nostood
on 12/12/08 7:19 am - Gilbert, AZ
Thanks for the offer Joyce!  You are too sweet.  My daughter is coming from Tucson - and can't leave until tomorrow late morning, early afternoon.  But thanks anyway!
Andrea O.
on 12/12/08 11:49 pm
Hello,

I don't think I am going to be able to make it after all - I had something come up that I will not be finished with until later.  If I get done at a resonable hour, I will try and make it!  I am so sad because I really was looking forward to see you all.

andrea

ginau
on 12/13/08 4:22 am - mesa, AZ

Oh Andie

We will miss you !! But keep 2 fingers crossed that you  might get a chance to stop by.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Garys
on 12/13/08 2:33 pm - Mesa, AZ

Thanks Jeanna for hosting the Holiday party.

"Controlling my food,    instead of my food controlling Me!

Most Active