I am new to Arizona

DAWN CAREY
on 12/14/08 3:00 pm - Peoria, AZ
thanks I really need to go to one.  I am going to put it on my calendar.  I am hoping to find one earlier than that.  but if jan. is the closest then i will go to that one.! Thanks

My facebook page is www.facebook.com/dawncarey

Julie G.
on 12/17/08 8:48 am - Glennallen, AK
VSG on 08/02/07 with
Hey Dawn!

I'm new to Arizona too :) I've been here about 9 months, moved here from Alaska! The winter here is so much nicer :) I'm actually in North Phoenix, not too far from Peoria!

Congrats on your weightloss!! 185 lost is awesome!

I've lost 120, and now I'm having my plastic surgery on Jan 2! I'm so excited to get rid of this extra skin :)

Well just thought I'd drop by and say hi!

happy holidays, Julie

The only thing that stands between you and what you want from life is simply the will to pursue it and the faith to believe it is possible.

JRinAZ
on 12/17/08 10:06 am - Layton, UT
On December 17, 2008 at 4:48 PM Pacific Time, julie S. wrote:
Hey Dawn!

I'm new to Arizona too :) I've been here about 9 months, moved here from Alaska! The winter here is so much nicer :) I'm actually in North Phoenix, not too far from Peoria!

Congrats on your weightloss!! 185 lost is awesome!

I've lost 120, and now I'm having my plastic surgery on Jan 2! I'm so excited to get rid of this extra skin :)

Well just thought I'd drop by and say hi!

happy holidays, Julie

Welcome to AZ Julie!  Wow!  I'd LOVE to visit Alaska around August!!!  Maybe you've got connections still up there so you can escape from the inferno?

congrats on your 120 lb loss!  That's fantastic!  And...congrats on your upcoming NEW YEAR plastics on the 2nd!  That is such a FUN next step towards the finish line!

There's some great support groups on your side of town!  Maybe you can join us sometime so we can meet you!

Holiday Huggggz your way!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active