Party Questions?

JRinAZ
on 12/10/08 11:27 pm - Layton, UT

Jeanna?  How warmly do we have to dress?  Like, if I'm going to be outside the entire time then I need to go hunt for a snowmobile/ski outfit!!!!  Seriously....the last 60 pound weight loss has me wearing 5 layers when the thermostat is set at 80 degrees!!!! 

What's everyone bringing?  (she asks before eating breakfast and salivating at the idea of Jeanna's seafood ceviche!)Shrimp On The Barbie

I've got a chicken/artichoke recipe to throw together (yummmeee stuff) and will whip up some kind of appetizer or dessert to go with.

A few of us want to go dancing afterwards.  Anyone want to join us????  Or, we were thinking of a late showing at the comedy theatre in Mesa.  Very FUNNY!

I can't wait to see everyone!!!Friendly
I'll be coming as Hanna Montana with my warm wig on!  LOL!  It just looks better than a ski mask :-) 

We wish you a Merry Christmas We wish you a Merry Christmas We Wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and.......Carolers

See you soon!  Santa's SleighWooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!Bouncy 5

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 12/10/08 11:53 pm, edited 12/10/08 11:53 pm - AZ
Jeanna,

I plan on going to Costco and maybe be getting shrimp or a lunch meat tray. I am not sure of yet. I don't really make anything. I would rather buy it. Maybe I should bring Sugar Free Hoe Coco mix. It is suppose to be cold and might rain Saturday. I would dress real warm. It seems the more weight I lose the colder I get. See you guys Saturday !!
Deanne K.
on 12/11/08 12:08 am - Tucson, AZ
Jeanna,
I will have to find a grocery store when I get there.  I may make my taffy apple salad, it's wonderful and doesn't have alot of sugar.

Deanne
ginau
on 12/11/08 12:11 am - mesa, AZ
There is a lovely 3 car garage complete with tables.  a nice outside patio area. Think I am  getting  the fireplace  out and ready to go !!!

I have a  Meat -n-cheese tray,   Spiced Meatballs ,  Spiced  Apple toddie.

Dawn - a relish  tray of some type would be wonderfull. fruit, veggie  etc....  whatever you pick  

I am running out to get some decorations and start throwing it together.

I also need a head count .. Chairs issue

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Nita S.
on 12/11/08 7:34 am - Avondale, AZ
Hi Jeanna
I am coming with Dawn.  Can you give me a hint of what to bring?  I see a lot of meats and veggies and fruit, what else do you need to round out our meal? 

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/08 4:12 pm, edited 12/11/08 4:12 pm - AZ
Okay I will do the relish tray or a fruit tray from Costco. Do we need to bring our own chairs ? Let us know.
kkortsen
on 12/11/08 9:29 am - AZ

I am bringing Deviled Eggs.........See ya all then!
azrosebud07
on 12/12/08 1:16 am - Chandler, AZ
I'll bring a bean dip with some light chips.
Most Active