7 HOURS TO A NEW BODY. I'll be in the hands of Dr. M!

flyrep
on 12/8/08 4:54 pm - AZ
Okay, Cant sleep. I have been doing a ton of thinking today. I am ready for the lift and tuck. I still cant believe I'm getting it done. I can not remember a time when I had a flat tummy and perkier breast! Truly I can not recall.

Please pray for me as I will be going in with Dr. M at 7:30 am. I should be in recovery 2 to 2:30ish.

I'm excited but kinds freaking out at the same time..

Update on my little Em.

She is doing great. Almost like nothing even happened. She's got me running. Steve is going to have his hands full with the both of us.

Ill post asap!

Thx everyone for the great support. None of this could have happened without a great support system!

Shannon

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Nita S.
on 12/9/08 5:06 am - Avondale, AZ
My prayers are with you for an uneventful and speedy recovery. 

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

FLGail
on 12/9/08 10:14 am - Sun City, AZ
Good Luck Shannon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am sure all will be fine. When I move out there I plan on seeing Dr. M. to have my arms done possibly?    Let me know how it all goes. Take Care Gail
JRinAZ
on 12/9/08 9:52 pm - Layton, UT
Shannon,

How did your plastics go sweetie ?  Probably still in the hospital but hopefully I'll hear an update today!  ......  You will have the "got hit by a truck" feeling for a while....Just REST and push protein for healing.  .....  You'll need to turn down your SUPER WOMAN dial a bit while your body figures out that it's going to be fine!

Let that handsome/kind hubby of yours pamper you!  Call me if you need anything!  Can't wait to see your transformation!

Gentle Hugggzzz & prayers your way,
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

DAWN CAREY
on 12/10/08 3:34 pm - Peoria, AZ
Good Luck! I cant wait for me to get everything sucked tucked and lifted!! Good Luck again!

My facebook page is www.facebook.com/dawncarey

JRinAZ
on 12/10/08 11:07 pm - Layton, UT
On December 10, 2008 at 11:34 PM Pacific Time, DAWN CAREY wrote:
Good Luck! I cant wait for me to get everything sucked tucked and lifted!! Good Luck again!

LOL!  Hey there Dawn!  When you get ready for the lifting, sucking and tucking then give me a shout!  *wink, wink*    I just happen to know a fabulous surgeon (same one as Shannon was posting about)

I"m saving penny's and stuffing in handfuls of vitamins so my labs AND savings account are ready for my next round of plastics!

After our healthy weight loss ride; we deserve some sculpting don't you think???

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 12/20/08 11:04 pm - AZ
On December 11, 2008 at 7:07 AM Pacific Time, JRinAZ wrote:
On December 10, 2008 at 11:34 PM Pacific Time, DAWN CAREY wrote:

LOL!  Hey there Dawn!  When you get ready for the lifting, sucking and tucking then give me a shout!  *wink, wink*    I just happen to know a fabulous surgeon (same one as Shannon was posting about)

I"m saving penny's and stuffing in handfuls of vitamins so my labs AND savings account are ready for my next round of plastics!

After our healthy weight loss ride; we deserve some sculpting don't you think???

After your healthy weight loss ride?  Joyce, I don't understand.  In the last few days you are telling us how unhealthy it has been.  Would you clarify?  You were asking for help on another thread.

I believe you titled the thread: Revision Revulsion

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/revision/a,messageboard/action,re plies/board_id,5360/cat_id,4960/topic_id,3803587/

Most Active