Holiday Party is a week away !

ginau
on 12/6/08 8:45 am - mesa, AZ
Hey Folks  it's only a week away !  preperations are in the works.

Snow may be  falling ,  along with all the pounds we have lost this year. So dress warm . 

Our list is growing . Give me a call if you plan to attend , My cell is  480 234-9622

So far I have heard from a few  fun and friendly faces -- Bring a camera - ya might not recognize them next year !

I think there may be a couple people from west side looking to carpool ??  

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

ScottAZ
on 12/6/08 9:28 am - Charleston, WV
I can't waite to see everyone at the Party....  Hope everyone is doing well..

Scott

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

mymaize
on 12/6/08 4:12 pm - phoenix, AZ
Scott:   did you find a job??

bette m

surgery 12-19-08.  on my way!!
thereseFish
on 12/7/08 11:20 am - Brunswick, GA
i need help. I am trying very hard but I need real friends going through the same things. I live in coolidge az and would need to join the group picnic things and srop hiding in the house.
JRinAZ
on 12/7/08 3:33 pm - Layton, UT
On December 7, 2008 at 7:20 PM Pacific Time, thereseFish wrote:
i need help. I am trying very hard but I need real friends going through the same things. I live in coolidge az and would need to join the group picnic things and srop hiding in the house.

Not much traffice between Coolidge and Chandler!  We'd LOVE to have you join us anytime...all the time!!!!  The Holiday Party that Jeanna is hosting is for EVERYONE!!!!  Come?

I totally understand how important it is to get to support groups.  I try to hit at least 4 a month and always leave them feeling revved up and ready to recommit and stay on track!  I don't want to battle regain again after having a revision.  ...... Our WLS just begins a lifetime of needed focus!  I know we all hate the word DIET but ........mindful eating doesn't always happen easily...it takes planning, motivation and education!

Hope to see you soon!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 12/7/08 10:25 pm - mesa, AZ
Hey  Miss T

Hope you can come up and meet us all !  It's a pretty easy drive and as Joyce might have mentioned - we are a friendly  Bunch !

Some  good healthy  food with great company !

Give me a call if you need directions   480 234-9622

GinaU aka Jeanna 

-

kkortsen
on 12/7/08 11:19 pm - AZ
Hello there,
I see you live in Coolidge?  (We call it Cool town).  LOL ....I was born and raised in Casa Grande/Stanfield area.....I know exactly what you are going through.  Not much support in those small town areas.  PLEASE, come to the Christmas party, and you can buddy up with me, fellow Pianl countian.  It will be fun!!  Very nice goup of people...and the support meetings really do help.  I live in South Chandler....like 30 minutes from you.  We could meet at my house and carpool?  Sounds like a plan to me. 

Happy Holidays,

Kent

Nita S.
on 12/8/08 7:05 am - Avondale, AZ
Hi Jeanna, I am riding in with Dawn. so I will see you there. 

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

thereseFish
on 12/8/08 8:08 am - Brunswick, GA
Where exactly is the party? And the date, I've been really bad about checking the web site latly. I'm scared to meet people but would like to rty and come
ginau
on 12/8/08 9:31 am - mesa, AZ
Terese

Sat the 13th , 5pm - ?? 
we are at 817 E Kael  in Mesa ...  just take the 101 to the 202 east -  and get off on Mckellips  go east about 2 miles and turn left on horne. 2 streets on right is Kael --- Just look for the lights and snow???   

GinaU aka Jeanna 

-

Most Active