Help

Ricardo B.
on 12/6/08 10:34 am - Tucson, AZ
I am on my liquid diet and I am soooo hungry.  I understand the reason for the diet shrinking of your liver what I don't understand is on Monday i begin flusing my system out if you know what I mean, everone says keep a book in the bathroom.  If i am on a liquid diet what is there going to be to FLUSH out?????  Just venting....... 
RayM
on 12/6/08 11:56 am - Surprise, AZ
That was not a fun day.  I pretty much lived in the bathroom.  Plus drinking that stuff just plain SUCKS!
ginau
on 12/7/08 12:19 am - mesa, AZ
You  will be amazed at whats going to come out !!

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Ricardo B.
on 12/7/08 9:53 pm - Tucson, AZ
God it starts TODAY got a stack of magizines......
ginau
on 12/7/08 10:17 pm - mesa, AZ
what  time are you planning to start drinking ??  just a helpful hint ... Ice cold  mixed with some Sprite - makes it go down better,   take it around noon so your not up in the John all night .

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Ricardo B.
on 12/7/08 11:10 pm - Tucson, AZ
Well it seems my doctor wants me up all night I have to take 1.5 flleet oral at 2 then another 1.5 at 8pm I am SURE I am going to ne up all night.  Then I have been on the liquid diet .  This is going to be FUN... :( :(
JRinAZ
on 12/8/08 4:19 am - Layton, UT
Ahhhh Rick!  It's a right of passage for us all!  .....  It's like launching yourself into the world of healthy, lean and happy!  .....  It's just that initial "fire in the hole" that is a killer!!!!

Pooping In The Woods

Best Wishes for an unventful surgery and a peaceful nights sleep!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Laura1157
on 12/7/08 2:11 pm
I had my sleeve last week, so I "feel your pain".  Make sure you get some wet wipes...you'll feel much better...if you know what I mean.
Lori G.
on 12/8/08 12:03 am - Phoenix, AZ
Rick-
You, your surgeon and your liver will all be happy that you gave yourself the "fast start cleansing". It is a great way to prepare yourself prior to your surgery. It also will assist in the recovery period. I know that for a few days it is difficult, but think of the outcomes, and it will all be worth it soon. Hang in there and happy reading!

Lori G., BS, RN-C, CBN
Certified Bariatric Nurse & Service Line Coordinator
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Bariatric Clinical Educator for Paradise Valley Hospital 
602-923-5612  [email protected]                                       
RNYGB 8/2003 (maintained 170# weight loss)

RayM
on 12/8/08 1:23 am - Surprise, AZ
I think I started at Noon and pretty much lived in the bathroom til 8pm.
Most Active