Over stimulated, undoubtedly stressed but truely blessed.

flyrep
on 12/1/08 5:21 pm, edited 12/1/08 5:28 pm - AZ
It's been a week or more since I logged on. We had to take our youngest into ER late last Tuesday. She was admitted and had emergency surgery on Wednesday afternoon. We are finally home. Without getting into everything we have been having certain health issues with her since she was 6 months old. After 4 times in the hospital surgery was the only way to fix the issue. I have never cried so hard in my life. I kept thinking about all that could  go wrong. For those who truly know me they know I am a mother 1st before anything else. My girls are my life.  I thought I had a life time of praying in, however nothing came close to this week. I stayed with her during her stay as I have done with every stay. It amazes me how strong she is. She is pretty much herself now. My family is blessed, Heavenly Father has been good our family.

Stressed.....

yES!

I myself see Dr M this coming Tues. thank heavens Stevie has time off.  The recovery time has me a little concerned but Steve says he will do whatever it takes. The poor man has been running around trying to get everything ready. He is my best friend.

I have even thought about putting it off. Steve will not let me.

It's a done deal as he is dropping off the last payment before my time with Dr. M!

It is count down time.

1st thing in Jan 09 I start campaigning for city council hardcore.  I'll have about 2 months and a week or so of that. I can barely wait to read the crap they'll write about me in our local trash paper! Oh well, if you aren't peeing them off your aren't do'n your job. Print what they will.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 12/1/08 10:46 pm - Tucson, AZ
God bless you Shannon.  It's good to hear that your daughter is home and back to herself now. 
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

flyrep
on 12/3/08 6:53 pm - AZ
Thanks! Today she had her 1st M and let me tell ya I could have not been happier. It means everything is working like it should. She had not had one since Monday night. She is one strong little girl. She is keeping me on my feet.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active