Good News

Ricardo B.
on 12/1/08 2:07 am - Tucson, AZ
I just want to say thanks to all of you on this group, I often read messages don't always comment but I do read alot of them.  I just received a call from my doctors office that I have been APPOVED for RNY I am so excited and happy and nervous as they are trying to get me in before end of the year so that I don't have to pay all of my deductables again.  Anyway make room on that bench cause here comes  BIGDADDY RICK.....
Deanne K.
on 12/1/08 2:12 am - Tucson, AZ
Rick,
I am so happy for you.  I was sure you would get approved.  Your date will be here before you know it.
Deanne
(deactivated member)
on 12/1/08 2:27 am - AZ
Rick,

That is great news. I knew the insurance company would change their mind while you put up a good fight. You will soon be on the losers bench. Keep is posted when your surgery is going be.......
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 12/1/08 3:21 am - Tucson, AZ
Rick, What a wonderful Christmas present you will be giving yourself.  I am so excited for you and have made room on the bench for one more. 
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

ginau
on 12/1/08 4:23 am - mesa, AZ
WOOOO  HOOOO 

GO DADDY ,,, GO DADDY .....

GETTING A LITTLE CROWDED ON THIS BENCH ..... BUT YOUR WELCOME  TO SIT ON DEANNE'S LAP

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

FLGail
on 12/1/08 4:41 am - Sun City, AZ
Good News Rick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Great to hear you will be on the losers bench soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                              Gail
JRinAZ
on 12/1/08 5:57 am - Layton, UT
On December 1, 2008 at 10:07 AM Pacific Time, Ricardo B. wrote:
I just want to say thanks to all of you on this group, I often read messages don't always comment but I do read alot of them.  I just received a call from my doctors office that I have been APPOVED for RNY I am so excited and happy and nervous as they are trying to get me in before end of the year so that I don't have to pay all of my deductables again.  Anyway make room on that bench cause here comes  BIGDADDY RICK.....

Hey there Big Daddy Rick!

Gonna have to find you a NEW handle pretty soon, huh?   Funny   ......  No BIG Daddy in 2009!!!!

Keep us posted on your fast and festive surgery!!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ScottAZ
on 12/1/08 6:35 am - Charleston, WV
Rick,

Congratulations on the approval......  Looking forward to seeing you on the losers bench.. Have you heard when the big day is?

Scott

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

Ricardo B.
on 12/1/08 7:02 am - Tucson, AZ
No not yet they are talking about as soon as the 9th of DEC. or on the 16th.  Thanks to all for the support...
flyrep
on 12/1/08 5:43 pm - AZ
Rick,

This is great news! Way to go. I have to say I would do it al over again. I'm at 14 months out and loving life. We all have issues. Be thankful you were approved. Im a self pay! Keep loggin on to this site. It has done wonders for me. ou will be in my prayers.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active