Yuma - support group

katydidit64
on 11/30/08 2:39 am - north port, FL
hello have recently relocated to Yuma for a temp job - looking for a support group in the area!  please respond so I can get acquainted prior to starting work!
AZsheltiemom
on 11/30/08 2:37 pm - Yuma, AZ
Hello there ... I am not sure there is a support group yet here in the Yuma area, but if you hear of one, please let me know.  Welcome to Yuma!

katydidit64
on 12/1/08 3:34 am - north port, FL
Hey thanks for responding so quickly!!  I was hopeing for a non demoninational support group similiar to the one I attended in Florida - however did find a support group meeting this wed nite at the Yuma Corp Center from 630-8pm.  I think its part of the bariatric program here but am going to give it a shot!  If you should decide to go I will be driving a silver conv with florida plates!
AZsheltiemom
on 12/1/08 10:51 am - Yuma, AZ
I am glad you found a group!  Unfortunately I work Wednesday nights, but after the first of the year my schedule will change again.  Drop me a line and let me know if it is the group you were looking for.  Although I have not been through the procedure yet I want to be well prepared before I do. 
AZsheltieMom
aka - Lois

sshopper
on 12/22/08 10:51 am - Yuma, AZ
Hey ladies, I am in Yuma as well. I have not yet been to a support group meeting here, but am planning to after the first of the year.
Most Active