I have been cleared for my skin work!

flyrep
on 11/24/08 6:29 pm - AZ
My pcp cleared me today. Dr. M will be doing his mommy make over on me Dec 9th.

I'm sort of freaking out.  This is sort of personal, but anyone who even thinks they know  me knows I'm a rape survivor.

At a young at my father raped me. This lasted for 8 hateful years. I wanted to kill myself, I truly did. I was a mother to my younger brother and could not leave him. SO food became my friend.If didn't ask anything of  me, it didn't down me. It was indeed the only thing that made me feel good. I took my father to prison, he did 8 years and is now remarried and around the wife's grandchildren. ( I pray for them every night).

Today in Dr. M office I was trying to recall my thinnest. I came to age 10 I was about a size 12. My 12Th grade in high school I was a 22.

I had WLS for many reasons. Health was #1. #2 to free myself from a life time of prison walls. I still hold no key. I still feel like I'm in lock down.

As Dr. M was explaining to me how he was going to cut and such he said this, " your gonna look great", "flat tummy lifted breast, Shannon your doing to look different".

I cant recall when I had a flat tummy, my breast have always been large. Always. With that, they have never been firm.

I'm freaking out! Dr. M is handing me the key to free myself from this prison I call a body. I am in shock.

I'm still rerunning this all in my head. My prison will be gone. Dr. M just says he is a puppet, that i did all the work. Yes I lost the weight however I can not take away all this skin, and boy do I have alot of it.

I'm so happy I'm crying right now. I'm gonna be the healthy thin gal I always had in my mind.
I'm just in shock for now. I have to try and sleep but my brain won't turn off!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/24/08 10:48 pm - Tucson, AZ
It is so brave of you to share your story with us.  I am so happy for you that you will be "free" at last.  I wish you the very best with your new body.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

flyrep
on 11/25/08 1:12 am - AZ
ou are such a swet person. Thanks for replying. Im not sure brave has too much to do with it. So many people have helped me with dealing with that part of my life. Its easy to talk about it now. :)

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

toleary
on 11/25/08 3:16 am - AZ

Your going to do great....and have such freedom

Blessings

Tori

JRinAZ
on 11/30/08 10:46 pm - Layton, UT

Shannon!
Allow yourself to dream sweetie pie!  You DESERVE your healthy thin self!  Embrace it and begin visualizing the new you:  confident, lovely and speaking passionately in front of zillions about the stuff that makes a difference!!!

You will rep RE Zent!!!

Dr. Mazaheri may do a little plastic surgery magic on you but YOU are the one who has gotten yourself to where you are!  .....  All of us are survivors of something in life.  Your story is truly one of victory .....You have made lemonade out of rotten tomatoes!  Weigh 2 go!!!!!

The countdown is just 8 days away til you step out of the jigglies!  Happy Dancing for YOU!

Mazaheri Curves ahead for YOU!!!!  Kisses

Biggg Hugggzzzz!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active