Update

ScottAZ
on 11/22/08 1:03 pm - Charleston, WV
I had three interviews at the end of last week and they went very well.  Just waiting on the call backs from them.  I was told that i should hear something in about a week.  And still looking, if you know of anything let me know.

On another note I just want to wish Dustin and his family my deepest sympathy.  I got a call a couple hours ago and was told that Dustin father passed away from a massive heart attack at the age of 53.  I will be heading down to Tucson in the next couple of days to help out this week.

Scott

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

AZtyger
on 11/22/08 6:20 pm
 Scott...   Thank you so much for your kind words.  It helps so much to know that I have support right now.   And good luck on your interviews, I am sending good thoughts to you that they work out :)

Dustin
(deactivated member)
on 11/22/08 7:44 pm - AZ
Dustin,

I am so sorry about your Dad. You were just talking about him the other day. I don't know what to say but I am in shock. Call me any time to talk, I am here for you . We had fun the other day and hope we can do it again if you come this way. I wish you good luck in your new job. Just remember you have a support system where ever you go.

Dawn 
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/23/08 12:07 am - Tucson, AZ
Dustin

I am so sorry to hear of the death of your father.  You have my deepest sympathies and I am always here if you need to vent.

Becky
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

ginau
on 11/23/08 3:35 am - mesa, AZ
Dustin

Please accept  my condolences, and pass them  to your brother and stepmother. I am sure  your all in shock right now and just need time to greive.  Your family is in my prayers.  If  there is anything I can do ? please let me know.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Deanne K.
on 11/23/08 12:27 pm - Tucson, AZ
Dustin,
My deepest sympathies to you and your family.  If you need anything let us all know.  Keep the memories alive and he will live on in your heart. 
Deanne
kkortsen
on 11/24/08 10:29 am - AZ
Dustin,

I am so sorry to hear of your Dad's passing.  With the holidays nearing, I know how difficult it will be for you and your family.  You and your family will be in my prayers.

Sincerely,

Kent
ginau
on 11/24/08 11:40 am - mesa, AZ
Kent

Will you be at  the Chandler meeting ??  we have guests coming ..

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

AZtyger
on 11/25/08 12:05 pm
I just wanted to thank all of you for your sympathy and warm wishes.  I haven't been online much  or I would have done it sooner.  It's nice to know that there is so much support here.  Thanks again everyone!

Dustin
JRinAZ
on 11/30/08 10:55 pm - Layton, UT

Dustin,

I'm so sorry about your loss.  I can only imagine how tough the Holiday's and life will be without your Dad.  I sincerely hope you are surrounded with love and support and that you are able to find joy in the great memories and in knowing that others care so much about you.

Joyce

Most Active