Bariatric Advantage

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/19/08 10:13 pm - Tucson, AZ
I was reading on the main board that Kroger is selling Bariatric Advantage products on a trial basis.  Have any of you seen the products in Arizona Kroger/Fry's stores?
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Ann M.
on 11/19/08 11:12 pm - Peoria, AZ
No but I'll be watching for them.  It might not hurt to ask them at the customer service desk if they're getting them in.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Sherry Leet
on 11/20/08 10:21 am - Glendale, AZ
Can you tell me where the support group will be in Sun City?  Thx 
Ann M.
on 11/20/08 10:29 am - Peoria, AZ
Sherry it will be Dec 6th at 12420 103rd Avenue.  If you come south on 103rd from Grand to Coggins, turn west and on the left side you'll see the Sun City Room.  We'll be in there.  The meeting is from 10:30 - 12:00.  I hope to see you there.

Sherry Leet
on 11/20/08 10:37 am - Glendale, AZ
Thank you!!  Is it open to everyone? (I had RNY 06/05/2007 in CA, but am now a patient of Dr. Schlesinger for follow-up)
Ann M.
on 11/20/08 12:20 pm - Peoria, AZ
Yes, it's open to everyone.  I had my RNY in Michigan but am now a patient of Dr. Schlesinger.

Deanne K.
on 11/19/08 11:30 pm - Tucson, AZ
The email that I got from Bariatric Advantage is that they are doing a test market at the stores in Ohio.

Deanne
(deactivated member)
on 11/19/08 11:55 pm - AZ
I got a email from them and we are not in the test market. I sent them a email asking them to test market in our state. So far no response as of yet. I sure wish they would come here.
ginau
on 11/20/08 2:02 am - mesa, AZ
DAWN
 You can  stop in at Scottsdale Shea Hospital and pick em up. They are located n the Spa.   Its  not a great price saving or anything, But you dont have to wait on shipping.   I picked up some lastnight when I went to group meeting.   They do carry most of the line.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/08 6:35 am - AZ
I got all my Vits from them in 3 days plus free shipping. I hate to drive to Scottsdale for that. It was so much easier this way for me. I don't have to waste gas in my car.
Most Active