Hello

ScottAZ
on 11/17/08 8:44 am - Charleston, WV
Just a quick note saw the new pcp today and what a nice guy, they have no issue doing the athur. for my rx.

For of those of you who are in Tucson, we have a new member on here AZTIGER... Dustin is a nice guy, please say hi to him.  He is starting to feel like he is alone down there, as he has no one to talk to.  He is 2 months post op.   Dustin will be coming up to our Dec meeting at Dr. S.

Now if anyone has any leads on jobs at this time please let me know.. I am living in the north west part of phoenix.  At this point I will take anything I can get for a job.. I am starting to go crazy...

Hope all of you are doing well, sorry I missed the meeting this past w/e.

Thank you

Scott

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

AZtyger
on 11/17/08 9:08 am
Thanks Scott for "introducing" me to everyone.  I'm 11 wks post op and I feel lost sometimes down here, just because I don't know anyone in tucson that has had WLS.   I'm excited to check out some of the support groups though.  It's great that I can go to Dr. S' group next month, but it would be nice to have something local too. 

Good luck with the job hunt Scott and wb to AZ!!!

Dustin
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/17/08 10:06 am - Tucson, AZ
Tucson Groups

St. Joseph's is the last Saturday of the month at St. Joseph's Auditorium from 10:00-12:00 open to everyone.

Tucson NOAG is Last Thursday of the Month at 7:00 at UMC Rm. 5408, open to all.  

---- NorthWest meeting 7-8:30 PM each 3rd Monday of the month at the Northwest Medical Center Classrooms A-D 6200 N LaCholla Blvd. Classrooms are off the main lobby behind the cafeteria. New attendees in classroom D at 6:30 PM.
---- Eastside meeting 7-8:30 PM on the first Tuesday of each month at Evangelical Covenant Church, 551 N. Camino Seco, between Broadway and Speedway, on the West side of the street. As always new attendees will be at 6:30.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Deanne K.
on 11/17/08 10:20 am - Tucson, AZ
Dustin,
I usually have been attending the support gorups at St. Joseph's.  They are mostly lapbanders but are open to every type of surgery.   They have been so gracious and there are some men that go there too, so maybe you can hook up with Viper (Keith) there.  There are so many nice people down here.

I will be going up to Dr. Schlesinger's on the 12th.  I am not sure I will be going up the next weekend or not.  I am always looking for someone to ride up with or ride with me.  I don't like to go by myself.   Let me know if you want to go up sometime.

Deanne
Most Active