Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Ann M.
on 11/12/08 8:57 pm - Peoria, AZ
Shannon, great pics of you & the family.  Congrats on making a difference in your life & health.  Your family looks so proud of you.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/12/08 10:17 pm - Tucson, AZ
Shannon

I saw these photos on the main board first and just have to say how great you look.  I can't wait to see photos after your "lift".  Hope to see/meet you on Saturday at the "par T". 
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

flyrep
on 11/13/08 12:03 am - AZ
Thanks gals!

When and where is the party? I went to support group last night here in the EV. I heard soemthing about it. Also something about the 31?

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/13/08 1:18 am - Tucson, AZ

When:   THIS Saturday, November 15th - 1:00 p.m. until....(we'll be finished in plenty of time for those who wish to attend Dr. S's support group at 3:30)

Note:  Dr. Schlesinger's group meets just down the road on the north west corner of Cave Creek and Swee****er.  Swee****er is located just north of Cactus and just south of Greenway. There is plenty of parking behind the building.  The exact address is 13012 N. Cave Creek Road Suite #3 602-466-3461.  He opens his group up to everyone/anyone. 

Where:  Chuy's Mesquite Broiler, 12235 Cave Creek Rd., Phoenix (just a block from Dr. Schlesinger's support group site)

Why:  In honor and support of one of our Weight Loss Surgery Success Friends AND because we love a good reason to get together and CHAT!

Becky has requested that EVERYONE be invited whether she's ever met you or not and that you feel free to bring a friend or significant other.  She also respectfully asks that we do not bring gifts.  ......  Your good wishes and friendship are indeed gift enough! 

Circle the 15th to enjoy a get together of Weight Loss Surgery pre and post-ops!  NO need to RSVP....Just see us there a few minutes before 1:00!!!

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

toleary
on 11/20/08 3:39 am - AZ

Yes Dr. M did my LBL 1-07, my upper body lift (lift, aug & thoroplasty , side skin) 7-2007 and my Upper Eyes and Neck 2-2008.

He did an awesome job on all and I would do it all over again if I needed to........ 

Tori

JRinAZ
on 11/20/08 6:30 am - Layton, UT
Wow Tori!  You've had the Mazaheri Magical WORKS!!!  .....  It was fun seeing you last Saturday and seirously...you are just this teeny tiny compact adorable lovely girlfriend!!!!  Congrats to you!

I want to be you when I grow up!  (dreaming of finishing the body lift ....one procedure at a time with Dr. M,... as soon as my labs are better and calendar can clear)!!!

See you soon!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

toleary
on 11/26/08 12:31 pm - AZ
DR MAZAHERI DOES DO THE MOST AWESOME WORK...I HAVE TO SAY SO MYSELF...........

THANK YOU

TORI
Most Active