Sonora Quest labs

ginau
on 11/11/08 9:46 am - mesa, AZ
I got back a few of my labs today .  BUT  the K has to be redrawn, and the D is still pending after 12 days??? whats up  with that ??

My  Iron , B1, & E came back good ( in range )  My A is below scale like 5 pts - I am confident I can bring that one up no problem .   I found  individual  powder / capsules in all  a,d,e,k  and  can add  a extra pill to  my daily regime

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

(deactivated member)
on 11/11/08 11:40 am - AZ
Jeanna,

When I had my first 3 months labs it took 3 weeks for Sonora quest to get the Vit D results. It seems to me that you had to get your labs redrawn last time. Sonora Quest must be messing up. I get my 6 month labs done the first week in January. I am going to order all my vitamins from Bariatric Advantage tomorrow. I am still going to do the Vit B12 shots and my own iron. I like the chewable calcium citrate they have. Better than swallowing a big horse pill for me. I like the taste of there vitamins. I was really surprised because I am so picky. I will see you Saturday at Dr Schlesinger's meeting. Keep up the good work
ginau
on 11/11/08 11:47 am - mesa, AZ

Thanks Dawn

Yep I did , But I am going to wait till my D comes in to get a new   blood draw done. I am going to finish out the vitamins I have , and  just to give you a heads up . Bariatric Advantage is sending  samples  for the group.  I hope to have them by Saturday.   Plus If I remember  right   You , Joyce and I signed up for a weeks worth of vitamins ?? I wonder when they will send them out. 

OK  bed is calling my name ..  

GinaU aka Jeanna 

-

(deactivated member)
on 11/11/08 11:56 am - AZ
Scott got his free Vitamins this past Saturday at my house. I wonder where our samples our. I am going to call the salesmen tomarrow and ask him. Plus I am going to place my big order plus get free shipping if I get his vitamins every 3 months with him. His name is Zack O'brien and his phone # is 1800 898 6888. He covers our state. his email is [email protected].  Sweet Dreams !!

Dawn
ginau
on 11/12/08 10:10 pm - mesa, AZ
 Sounds good ! 

Zack will be making a guest appearance in Jan.   We just have to get the date set in stone.

GinaU aka Jeanna 

-

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/08 1:35 am - AZ
Is Zack going to speak at Dr Schlesinger's group? I just placed my Vitamin order with them. Zack just got promoted so I guess he is not selling anymore. I requested to talk to him and the lady said he just got promoted after the LA Conference. My order came to $102.00 for every 3 months. So atleast I don't have to worry about getting my vitamins from all the stores and I can just go to 1 place. They said that they are sending out our free samples this week. The lady said they just put our names and addresses in their data base yesterday.
Most Active