the Personals!!

JRinAZ
on 11/11/08 8:59 am - Layton, UT
Kimmee!  Welcome to sunshine and an amazing support network!!!

Lady Lithia!  Love your avatar!  You're looking great!

Bette M,  I've been commuting to opposite ends of phoenix for a few years.  You'll get the hang of it!  It's all about attitude....think of it as your "personal time"!  LOL!  Here's what I do=  books on CD, phone catch-up with family and friends, mini t.v. to "listen" to talk shows, face exercises (oh yeah I get looks from everyone!), repeat power phrases, use mini recorder to note ideas that pop in my head or to make "to do" lists....and I SING!!!  Good luck!

Jeanna!  You can't miss our Chuy's lunch!!!!  Tell work you'll stay later on Friday?  Exercising at 3 a.m.????  I want to be YOU when I grow up!!!  See you Saturday!

Nita!  HOw ya doin sweetie pie?  Good to see you posting.  That means you're brain is working!  ....Try a tank or soft t-shirt under your binder!

Lori G, LOVE your informatie posts!  Can I come to one of your Weds support groups?  I"ll sit on y hands  be quiet!! (Can't talk without my hands)  ........Join us at lunch at Chuy's on Sat?

Reggie!  100 lbs!!!! Cheerleader Toss Holy Moly!  High Fives!  Weigh 2 go!!!

Dawn, You are da bomb with your supplements sweetie pie!  Your perky posts always make me smile!  Gooooooooooooo Mickey!!!

Torri - My planning is behind schedule (I know, Duh!)....I really AM going to call you!

Scott!!!  U in Phoenix yet?  Lunch & support on Sat??

Carla - Ask Bridges St Luke's (Kelly) for a referral to a WLS friendly doc.  They sent my hubby to Dr. Ruiz who knew how to leap through the hoops!  Good luck!  Join us all on Sat for some pre-surgery support?  (lunch at 1 at Chuy's)

Carol!!!  Congrats to you on the new job and location!!!  I'll probably miss you in Jan at the Prescott support group then?  Keep in touch!  Calif is a grand adventure!  Maybe you'll meet the fireman at Starbucks too!  LOL!

"Mrs Becky!!!"  Your avatar is lovely sweet friend!  Congrats on yoru marriage!  Can't wait to give you a big hug on Saturday and hear about your Vegas weekend.  (well...part of it anyway...*wink, wink*)

AND............drum roll.............Announcing our newest LOSER:  Miss Jackie!!!! Loser Woooooo HOoooooooooo!!!!!  Jackie was done with surgery at P.V. with Dr. Schlesinger at 2 pm today.  She's just getting up from a little nap and is throwing on her gym shoes and ready to race her Mom and hubby around the halls! Pinocchio O.K. sooooo she is barely moving and just had a healthy dose of pain meds!  But, all went well and she's on her way!!!!! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 11/11/08 9:18 am - mesa, AZ
Whew  Joyce

Ya got writers cramp now ?

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

ScottAZ
on 11/11/08 11:08 am - Charleston, WV
Joyce,

I am back in PHOENIX...so glad to be home. I have decided to transfer to Kaplan College here in Phoenix, and will be starting back in mid Jan.  Have been sending out my resume every place i can think of.   I will be seeing everyone on sat for Dr. S meeting..

Scott

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

Most Active