I am Home!!!!

Nita S.
on 11/7/08 9:39 pm - Avondale, AZ
We I am home, and so glad to be here.  My poor dog is having a fit as she can not get in my lap.  Dr S came in late last night and let me go home.  I left about 10:00 pm.  My grandchildren had my recliner all set up for me with everything I could possible need, and a few things I did not have the heart to tell them I could not have (candy...).  I had 4 large hernias, and when he measured my bypass I was maybe 30 cm bypassed.  Well it is no wonder I could not keep the weight off.  He has now made my common channel about 70 cm, so things should progress much better now.  Well I am getting a bit tired, so I am going back to my recliner and sit.  Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers, they really worked.

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

Ann M.
on 11/8/08 3:57 am - Peoria, AZ
It's good to see you home & posting Nita.  We missed you at the meeting today.  There were only 5 of us but I think it was a good meeting.  Take it easy and get stronger and we'll be seeing you soon.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
ginau
on 11/8/08 4:20 am - mesa, AZ
Hey Missy

Sorry I didnt make it to the Hospital, one crazzy week at work,  4 hernia's = WOW !  all I can say is  now your on the mend ! - Hope to see you soon.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/08 5:20 am - AZ
Nita,

There is no place like home. Did Dr S use mesh to fix your hernia's. Sorry I could not visit you in the hospital. Are your grandkids waiting on you hand and foot. I hope so plus you have your husband and daughter. The dog issue is a hard one. Bella wanted to jump in my lap all the time. Finally I just let her and put a pillow over my incision. I will call you later today. There was only 5 at group today. But it was a good meeting. TTYL
JRinAZ
on 11/8/08 1:48 pm - Layton, UT
Nita! 

Take care of YOU and keep us posted ono your skinny journey!

Big Hugggzzz!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active