Let the procedures begin!

merryterry
on 11/3/08 10:54 am - AZ
Today-after a frantic drive from 51st and Campbell to 94th and Thunderbird, I saw my PCP to begin things for surgery. She emailed a cardiologist to see if he wanted to see me, test me or whatever. I also had the chest x-ray and hope to get bloodwork drawn and any cardiac testing done next tuesday when we have off from school.

Lat time I had surgery-5 years ago, I needed nuclear stress tests and a catheritization to find out my heart was fine. I'm a  little "lighter" now and am in a little better condition but I still expect with my age, they're going to want some kid of test to certify my heart.

I keep thinking about where I want to eat out at and what of my favorite foods i want before they are totally off limits forever-but I sure don't want to gain weight before surgery!

Azskyprincess
on 11/6/08 11:44 pm - CA
Revision on 01/30/12
Please do not think of them as your last meal forever ....YOU will eat most of those foods again just not as much ...there is very little that I cant eat from my pre op days and thats becuase they just do not tast the same...nothing is really every off limits forever the key is moderation and trust me those first few weeks you will learn the true meaning of Moderation...every little sip counts ...and do NOT forget your vites I swear thats the reason I have been so lucky...last night I had a chick fil A ...OK only 4 bites of the sand but I was fine with that I was full ...and I ate ONE of there french fry's and I was a happy little shopper...best of luck Lisa
Start/Goal/Today
243/145/109
Most Active