Just To Say Hello

AzViper
on 11/1/08 10:14 am, edited 11/1/08 10:17 am - AZ
Hi Everyone,

Its been a while but I am doing great after by second surgery to repair my port. I am now tight as a drum. Not much food intake for me, maybe a few ounces at a meal is all I can handle. Never experience this type tightest even when I lost my first 60 pounds. I can only assume that the port was leaking from day one. I'll need to update my weight-loss tracker...

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/1/08 10:26 am - Tucson, AZ
Good to hear from you again.  It's nice to hear that you are doing much better now and back on track.  Post more often; we love hearing about your progress.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

ScottAZ
on 11/3/08 7:39 am - Charleston, WV
Hello,

glad to hear that you are doing better now that they fixed your port.  hope to see you at one of the suport groups here soon..  Congratulations on the weight loss bud..

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

AzViper
on 11/3/08 11:30 am - AZ
Scott & Becky thank you... Its been a rough road the two months of not losing and finding out that I could eat anything if I had wanted too. Now I am back on a fas track and hope to reach 100 before Thanksgiving. I really need to get to the GYM and bust butt... Again thank you...   Keith
(deactivated member)
on 11/3/08 11:42 am, edited 11/3/08 11:43 am - AZ
Keith,

Good to see you posting. I am glad to see that your back on track and that your port has been fixed again. I bet you will lose the weight real fast just like Scott. I bet you will lose 20 lbs by next week. Men always lose faster than women imo. I miss your post. You always have something interesting to say.  Glad your back.
L. TP
on 11/3/08 2:15 pm
Hey you!  We both have been incognito!  You are looking fantastic.  Glad to hear you are back on track!

beckipoohbear
on 11/4/08 12:31 am - AZ
Hijack!! Lyns you look fantastic!!!

Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

azreggie
on 11/7/08 12:25 pm - Tucson, AZ
No lie Lyns, you look great!! Oh, you too Keith.

Reggie

AzViper
on 11/12/08 7:48 pm, edited 11/12/08 7:49 pm - AZ
Hey Lyns,

Glad to see you are doing great... Your look outstanding... Its funny how many of us are coming out of our shell and blossoming into a new person. Had a rough time due to the leak and finding time to get to the gym, but things are going great. I am so tight now I cannot hold much food down.

Keep up the outstanding transition in a NEW YOU... You look GREAT!!!

Now this picture to the left is me before surgery and I have been bad in not tracking my weight loss with photos. Never been much for taking pictures... Need to get an updated photo...

Keith
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/12/08 10:15 pm - Tucson, AZ
Your attitude about taking pictures will change real soon.  I don't mind at all anymore about having my photo taken if the right person is taking it.  I hope to see a new one of you very soon.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Most Active