I'm AT GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flyrep
on 10/30/08 7:52 am - AZ

I'm AT GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Goodness! Im crying as I type. Here I am at goal for my WLS!!! Sept 25th was my year. Now If I make it to 145 and about a size 8 pair of jeans that would be really cool. Did I just say that....

Weighing 184 is TOTALLY COOL! lol

I visited a public restroom last night and for the 1st time didnt go into the large potty! I fit in the small one and with room! I am sooo happy I had this WLS. Even though as I type I have kindy stones! AGAIN!  But all in all Im feel'n pretty happy right about now. Or maybe its just the Med's talk'n.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Marie C.
on 10/30/08 8:15 am - Mesa, AZ
That is so awesome, Congrats!!!!!!
Nita S.
on 10/30/08 8:36 am - Avondale, AZ
How awesome, I am so looking forward to being able to say that.  My revision is on Nov.6th and after that it is all down hill (pounds that is).  Take care of those kidneys, drink your water and keep drinking till they pass (I know not fun). 

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

flyrep
on 10/30/08 8:58 am - AZ
Thanks guys! Im drinking! Not fun? Giving birth was fun, this is H_ll! All of my levels are great. I dont understand why this seems to be a problem.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

JRinAZ
on 10/30/08 9:08 am - Layton, UT
(((((((((((((((((((((((((SHANNON)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Weigh 2 go girlie!!!! 

Potty option isn't one that even crossed my mind!  .....  Y'know...I STILL go to the big 'ol handicap stall cuz I think I might break the other ones!!!!

I'd say YOUR brain is way ahead of mine in body image reality!!!  ..........And....I know just the right kind of help to get you into those size 8's you're after!  LOL!  ...  Sorry bout the phone tag.  I am sitting here right next to my cell though so give me a call if you want to chat! 480.814.7466

The Chandler group meets every 4th Tuesday and is in conference rooms 1 and 2 of Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson.  Enter from the East main entrance and take the elevators to lower level.  Turn left towards pharmacy and rooms are to the right.  They begin at 6 pm and then follow with dinner out and about for those who like to chat longer! (me, me, me)

Mt Vitsta is the 2nd Weds and is off of I-60 and Crismon.  They are in the main bldg just down from the cafeteria (2nd floor).  I think they start at 6.

Hope to see your skinny little self sometime soon! 

You are Such a LOSER   GHEESH!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

flutterbyrobin
on 11/2/08 6:10 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Congratulations! 
Most Active