NOVEMBER Par T

JRinAZ
on 10/30/08 8:55 am - Layton, UT
EVERYONE is INVITED to a WLS Get Together!!!
Please join us Sat, Nov. 15th, in celebration of Becky's wedding the week before.

When:  Saturday, November 15th - 1:00 p.m. until....(we'll be finished in plenty of time for those who wish to attend Dr. S's support group at 3:30)

Note:  Dr. Schlesinger's group meets just down the road on the north west corner of Cave Creek and Swee****er.  Swee****er is located just north of Cactus and just south of Greenway. There is plenty of parking behind the building.  The exact address is 13012 N. Cave Creek Road Suite #3602-466-3461.  He opens his group up to everyone/anyone. 

Where:  Chuy's Mesquite Broiler, 12235 Cave Creek Rd., Phoenix (just a block from Dr. Schlesinger's support group site)

Why:  In honor and support of one of our Weight Loss Surgery Success Friends AND because we love a good reason to get together and CHAT!

Becky has requested that EVERYONE be invited whether she's ever met you or not and that you feel free to bring a friend or significant other.  She also respectfully asks that we do not bring gifts.  ......  Your good wishes and friendship are indeed gift enough! 

Circle the 15th to enjoy a get together of Weight Loss Surgery pre and post-ops!

Other Nov Phoenix support options:  I will C U @ **
1st Tues - Bridges ST Luke's (open to all) 6:30 **
2nd and 4th Sat - WestSide at Banner Estrella, 10:30 am
2nd Tues - Banner Gateway  or Banner Good Sam 6:00
2nd Weds - Mtn Vista 6:30
3rd Tues - Banner Good Sam 6:00
3rd Weds - Gateway psych facilitated 4:30 **
3rd Sat - Dr. Schlesinger's group 3:30  **
4th Tues - Chandler WLS Support 6-7:30 followed by restaurant **
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

liveinphx
on 10/30/08 12:59 pm - Phoenix, AZ

The Good Sam Support group meets every Tue from 6:30 -  8 PM and is facilitated by a psychologist and also with the exercise physiologist and nutritionist.

Whatever you do is it truthful, necessary and kind?
Darlene X
on 11/7/08 1:31 am - Maricopa, AZ
I was thinking about coming...

Any word on who will be there? I know i've been MIA forever.
JRinAZ
on 11/7/08 5:43 am - Layton, UT
I haven't been pushing RSVP's.  We're just a "show up" kind of group.  I'm pretty sure that Jeanna will be there.  So, youll know at least 2 of us!  And.....the other guy and gal pals are just best buds waiting to be introduced!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have you come!  You are missed!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active