Appeal

Ricardo B.
on 10/29/08 2:41 pm - Tucson, AZ
Well sent in my appeal today so hopefully will get a positive responce.   Anyone know if they really take the 30 days to make a decision??? My shrink wrote a real strong letter for me he really is a nice guy Dr. Kruger he is really standing behind me on this so if anyone needs a good shrink give him a call.  I think he has learned a few things on his evauations.  Anyway say a prayer for me...
ginau
on 10/29/08 4:45 pm - mesa, AZ
Who is the Ins comp ?? Mine only took 9 days  - But I started calling after 7 to bug the underwriter.   I have 2 fingers crossed for you !!!

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Ricardo B.
on 10/29/08 11:21 pm - Tucson, AZ
It is BCBS of AZ.  Thank-you
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/08 5:36 pm - AZ
Ricardo,

I am praying big time for you. No one should be denied any weight loss surgery. I have know people that got a response in 48 hours. You could also complain to the State of AZ Insurance. They usually jump on the band wagon pretty quick. Keep us posted.
Ricardo B.
on 10/29/08 11:22 pm - Tucson, AZ
well thank-you so much and i will keep on top of it..
Deanne K.
on 10/30/08 1:27 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi Ricardo,
I am keeping you in my prayers.  I just knew that Dr. Kruger would be behind you all the way.  He is so great and caring and really wants to help anyone who needs this surgery.  I am sure he learned a few things as well as you did.  He is really great.  Hoping to hear you have been approved real soon.
Deanne
Ricardo B.
on 10/30/08 2:06 am - Tucson, AZ
Yes Deanne he really is a great person *****ALLY cares, I thank-you for telling me about him.  He has been there for me through all of this and says he will be there until I get approved.
Most Active