Only 10 vials taken

ginau
on 10/29/08 7:08 am - mesa, AZ
 Ok peeps  good news  .. I survived the blood draw - I hate em but do em  to be compliant, good news was only 10 vials , a butterfly needle and the thought that I would be done in 10 minutes.  Now for the results ???? 2 fingers crossed for good numbers

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Nita S.
on 10/29/08 8:30 am - Avondale, AZ
Well at least they left you some.  All of my fingers and toes are crossed for you, at least until my surgery on the 6th, and then I will have to pick it up again when I wake up.

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

ginau
on 10/29/08 9:23 am - mesa, AZ
 YO Nita

Next Thursday !!! oh my  thats coming on fast.  I am going to try and come up after work to visit a minute - maybe drag Joyce along,  What time is surgery scheduled for ??   we can take a quick trip around the  floor

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Nita S.
on 10/29/08 10:04 am - Avondale, AZ
I do not know what time yet, but when I do I'll let ya know.  I would love to have you come by for a visit.  I my be asleep, but WAKE ME!!  I want to walk walk walk.  I hope to be up with in a couple of hours after I get to my room.  I usually have insomnia when I am in the hospital, so I do a lot of late night laps around the nurses station.  Can you pm me and tell me about your experience in the hospital.  Thanks

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

Most Active